Tyson Fury wants to fight Miocic

I work in venture capital son - you get drunk during the day and spend it posting in Sherdog. <45>

The French ran to your aid son, and if you don’t know that you’re a certified idiot.

I noticed you replied in the language I bestowed on you and didn’t refute the cuckold accusation....interesting.

No doubt you’ll come back in the language I taught you again, son.
Calling me son may make you feel better but makes you look quite insecure, as you should. You defending how America spanked you, bailed you out of WW2 and then became THE world power that will wipe you and your goofy-toothed compatriots out is quite amusing. Your country is America’s lap dog in any language you want to use. Use that hypothetical investment banking quid to wipe your tears knowing your homeland is a third rate modern country, Guvna.

I’m fine with it. I watch to be entertained and I just love watching fights. I really don’t care about UFC losing credibility or whatever the fear may be.

Calling me son may make you feel better but makes you look quite insecure, as you should. You defending how America spanked you, bailed you out of WW2 and then became THE world power that will wipe you and your goofy-toothed compatriots out is quite amusing. Your country is America’s lap dog in any language you want to use. Use that hypothetical investment banking quid to wipe your tears knowing your homeland is a third rate modern country, Guvna.

Listen son, you still haven’t grasped that people on this thread are taking the absolute piss out of your inability to grasp sarcasm. You’re far too overly defensive of some light hearted comments about Stipe. You’re genuinely sound like a woman scorned here.

And I genuinely have no idea why you keep going on about the US. I’m Scottish and generally think the British empire were a bunch of cunts. What I don’t do however is try to warp history, and history states that you had tremendous help from the French in overthrowing British rule.

Only a complete simpleton like you would either feel any pride or shame in that fact.

Now dislodge Stipe’s dick from your esophagus, learn the difference between venture banking and venture capital, step away from Sherdog for a moment, and calm the fuck down.

Stipe Miocic is the baddest man walking the planet earth and will beat any other man in all of existence in an MMA rules or no rules fight.

anything else isn’t interesting to discuss

Listen son, you still haven’t grasped that people on this thread are taking the absolute piss out of your inability to grasp sarcasm. You’re far too overly defensive of some light hearted comments about Stipe. You’re genuinely sound like a woman scorned here.

And I genuinely have no idea why you keep going on about the US. I’m Scottish and generally think the British empire were a bunch of cunts. What I don’t do however is try to warp history, and history states that you had tremendous help from the French in overthrowing British rule.

Only a complete simpleton like you would either feel any pride or shame in that fact.

No dislodge Stipe’s dick from your esophagus, learn the difference between venture banking and venture capital, step away from Sherdog for a moment, and calm the fuck down.
Admittedly, the sarcasm has gone over my head. Mainly due to the day drinking as noted. But your earnest assumption I would take any orders or advice from a Scot is quite imaginative of you.

Tyson Fury saying shit like this isn’t news. This shits not going to happen

Admittedly, the sarcasm has gone over my head. Mainly due to the day drinking as noted. But your earnest assumption I would take any orders or advice from a Scot is quite imaginative of you.

Truth is man, I have no real bone to pick with you. At the same time, I’ve never seen anyone so non-receptive to sarcasm and trolling. You genuinely believed that I though Fury could land an omoplata on Stipe because of the length of his legs <45>

Take it as an order or advice if you like - day drink less and don’t bite so easily.

Back