• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
Yes, if I don't forget it.

Not live. I'm not paying for it and can't be bothered to find a stream. I'll watch it when there's an easily available video of it up somewhere.

The news that Fury is already booked to fight Usyk after this has killed my interest in the fight. It's gonna be a light spar.

The fight is on 8 or 9 pm here so yes. Of course i will buy it though probably buy it 2 or 3 times.

Not live. I'm not paying for it and can't be bothered to find a stream. I'll watch it when there's an easily available video of it up somewhere.

The news that Fury is already booked to fight Usyk after this has killed my interest in the fight. It's gonna be a light spar.

Expect the unexpected.

No. I'll watch a replay in the unlikely event that something interesting happens.

Why not. But I can't say I'm really excited for it or anything. It's cool for Francis though, but that's about it.

I will watch - it's a historic moment. I think that if Francis fakes leg kicks and TDs (he can't complete them by boxing rules but he can fake them) he has half a chance!

But I'm also really happy for the guy to be able to realize the dream he was dreaming as a young teenager in the salt mines. That man's whole life has been mind over matter so I'm not counting him out.

On skills, I'd count him out. On fate/destiny/determination, he might pull a jumping foot sweep feint to a spinning backfist feint to a 1-2 and get that KO, lol. I'll watch!

Last edited:
You're delusional

Wilder absolutely blasts dudes into the shadow realm with boxing gloves on it's almost absurd how concussed they are

Right? It'd be scary seeing him fight with 4 oz gloves. He'd probably kill someone or hit them hard enough to make them wish they were.

I'll defo watch as there's some decent fights on the undercard too and I'm looking forward to Fury embarrassing Francis.

hearn thinks usyk wont be ready for dec 23, which is why fury is insisting on a quick turnaround, wouldnt be surprised tbh

hearn thinks usyk wont be ready for dec 23, which is why fury is insisting on a quick turnaround, wouldnt be surprised tbh
why wouldnt Usyk be ready? IIRC he didnt suffer any lasting injuries in his last fight vs Dubois.

I just want someone to get absolutely embarrassed. I don't like either of them and the worst result would be they both come out looking ok.

I’ll pay and watch the fight. Francis just needs one good shot. Fury’s definitely afraid and respects him more than he lets on. Otherwise the heavyweight belt would’ve been on the line too.

I will admit, I don't like him because, IN MY Opinion, he ran away from the UFC, right when Jones was coming back. I feel Ngannou knew his big chance to make money would end with a loss to Jones, so he hopped the first train out of UFCville. I know a lot of the Jones haters will disagree with me, but that's how I feel about it, and it's not likely to change. He may be a great guy, but he ran away from Jones....in my opinion.

makes zero sense. Francis was calling out Jon since 2021. Jon stated ufc wasn’t paying enough for him.

Back