• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
Now you’re really making this bout race.
I'm not scrambling to show beaten men of a particular race to challenge a soft and light stating of a colloquially common sort-of Wesley Snipe-ism phrase like its a threat to my existence.

Show me where I didn't use it correctly sir
96-93 muhfucker
Nah. I'm putting you on the ignore list because you're an absolutely horrible poster that I've literally never seen make 1 intelligent post.

My braincells will thank me because it seriously hurts to read the stupid shit you say

Nah. I'm putting you on the ignore list because you're an absolutely horrible poster that I've literally never seen make 1 intelligent post.

My braincells will thank me because it seriously hurts to read the stupid shit you say
96-93 muhfucker..
Good ya pussy.

Recent events make Jones' statement a god damn joke is what it does.

Francis Ngannou "ran away" from Jon Jones to fight the heavyweight champ in boxing....yes, I'm sure Francis was shaking in his size 16 boots.
Money can squelch any fear.

You don’t think Jones would box Fury for 25 million?

Id fight Fury and take my KO for 25 million anyway.

Money can squelch any fear.

You don’t think Jones would box Fury for 25 million?

Id fight Fury and take my KO for 25 million anyway.

Ngannou isn't getting $25 million.

Im pretty sure he got 10+ million.

Fury still looked like the better boxers out there stuff like defense, ring control all counts in boxing and I think Fury did a better job at it. I think everyone is just high on Francis better then expected performance he knocked the champ down and made it a competitive fight. I didn't give Francis a chance in hell to win that fight even if he landed a big shot Fury would just get up like he did in the Wilder fights, I was very shocked at how competitive the fight was and still was leaning towards fury but very nervous going in to the decision I thought 95-94 fury but damn that was close.

Fine, the correct statement would be, recent events did not affect the truthfulness of Jones’s statement

That's right, it's solely the complete untruthfulness of Jones' statement that determines the truthfulness of it.

Anytime a fighter exceeds expectations and emotions are high it’s always a robbery and he should have won . Lol

I had Fury winning boxing is scored on out landing your opponent and ring control I had Fury by a good 3 rounds add the knockdown and depending how you score fights ( I give automatic 8/10 rnds when a knockdown happens even though your not supposed to ) I’d have to watch again to get more accurate score and precise one ,you never know ? You usually watch a different fight the second time if you concentrate on punches landed not the event itself .

Fury lost anyway ,exposed badly here . His loopy defense really got him in trouble.

Last edited:
spot on

nevertheless i always get a sense of veiled racism from Tyson, Ngannou, and their whole team/entourage. on twitter as well with guys like Lebron James. we get it, you all want to see the white man lose

and it goes the other way to. Miocic vs Ngannou 1 there was a lot of rasim sentiment in that fight mainly from Croats but from other white people and blacks as well. the way i look at it, it is just two men fighting. there should be anything more signiifcant from it

Let’s not forget the racism of UFC giving Conor a fast track to a FW title shot after beating an off the couch Mendez, and then an immediate rematch with Diaz at LW while keeping the FW belt hostage, and then a shot to be a two division champ without defending his belt, instead of giving their longest reigning champ, Aldo, an immediate rematch or an opportunity to fight for the LW title during his near 10 year reign.

Also, for setting up a fight with Mayweather, and then throwing Ngannou under the bus, trying to assassinate his reputation and ruin his negotiations, just because he dared to ask for terms that was still less than his true worth.

UFC is out here ruining lives and legacies just to keep up pretenses.

Yes, let’s talk about racism.

Back