Tyron Woodley UFC 201 Weigh In "Some of us look the same after USADA"

isn't that TRT marquardt.

also nate tested postive for PED long before he was on TRT.

Yep that fight is null and void because Nate is a cheater just like Brock.

LOL.... I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT UNTIL THIS GUY GETS CLIPPED AND PUT OUT.

im still pretty surprised he got a titleshot tbh. Not saying he cant win, but i dont see him winning unless he ko's robbie early
If he somehow fixed his cardio. His Leg Kicks, and Wrestling could do some major work in the long run. But i just don't see it. Think Robbie is just going to mount too much damage on him, for Woodley to be able to sustain 5 rounds. Obviously Woodley could catch him too, but i'm not convinced on it.

People comparing pictures of him hydrated in the cage to pictures of him on the scale right at the peak of a cut... Of course he looks different... Wait until later and you see him re-hydrated and he will have filled out again.

I heard before the fights, he stays at hotels that have trees, so why doesn't a sherbro or two climb up on one, snap a pic of him in his hotel room, and post it on sherdog like a normal person.

(Sarcasm)

so what is he trying to say?. because Lawler looks exactly the same to me as he has for last few years.

This thread is misleading. People are assuming that Tyron was referring to Robbie when there is really no reason to make that assumption.

Robbie's actual weigh in video looked just like his other weigh ins

Marquardt did this to him, Robbie is gonna do even worse. GL son.

GREAT gif! Beat me to it. Sooooo enjoyable to watch. And yes Robbie is going to scramble his brains. 1st round

some of us look the same after USADA, and then we are caught

images

LOL Exactly. Mr "Man USADA really did a number on some people!"

Wait until the first fist Robbie slams into his face and see how much he's talking then.

Thank you. It's so annoying when fighters claim that the only reason they aren't a star is because the UFC isn't "pushing" them. News flash: the UFC pushes fighters who are entertaining. Be entertaining, and the UFC will get behind you. It's so stupid to think that the only reason Conor or Chael became stars is because the UFC decided they were chosen ones and somehow turned them into superstars. It's completely the opposite. They entertained the fans, the UFC recognized it, and pushed them harder.

spot on - but i guess its easier for people to blame the ufc push instead of themselves hehe

You guys are missing it.

This is his way of promotion. Nate has a huge push now and he has always talked trash about the company.

I don't know if Woodley is the next UFC poster boy but he's trying.. Doing a lot better than others too, got a sweet Fox Analyst gig, movie roles, etc. so in that aspect he's doing his thing.

You guys just think he's blaming the UFC when it's the exact opposite, he's asking for a bigger piece of the pie, the more threads he gets of you guys talking about him the more his stock rises. Especially if he beats Lawler. He's already plugged in and as long as he plays ball and wins fights the UFC will send money his way.

The UFC already likes him.. Actually, I'm pretty sure they helped him get his role as a analyst. I've watched most of his interviews this week and many times I've noticed that people are taking what he's saying wrong.

People comparing pictures of him hydrated in the cage to pictures of him on the scale right at the peak of a cut... Of course he looks different... Wait until later and you see him re-hydrated and he will have filled out again.
I hope you're not referring to this weigh in because he had already officially weighed in earlier than that. He wasn't dehydrated

You guys are missing it.

This is his way of promotion. Nate has a huge push now and he has always talked trash about the company.

I don't know if Woodley is the next UFC poster boy but he's trying.. Doing a lot better than others too, got a sweet Fox Analyst gig, movie roles, etc. so in that aspect he's doing his thing.

You guys just think he's blaming the UFC when it's the exact opposite, he's asking for a bigger piece of the pie, the more threads he gets of you guys talking about him the more his stock rises. Especially if he beats Lawler. He's already plugged in and as long as he plays ball and wins fights the UFC will send money his way.

The UFC already likes him.. Actually, I'm pretty sure they helped him get his role as a analyst. I've watched most of his interviews this week and many times I've noticed that people are taking what he's saying wrong.

But the fans don't care for him very much. He isn't a needle mover. If the UFC pushes him he will not magically become a star. He isn't a very entertaining personality. I'm sure he is a nice guy and nobody is saying the UFC doesn't like him. But liking him doesn't mean they think he is a superstar in the making.

Also not sure I understand your Nate Diaz reference. That only proves my point that Nate delivered a highly entertaining post fight speech calling out Conor after beating the shit out of Michael Johnson. He was entertaining leading up to the Conor fight and then won which put him over into superstar territory. If Woodly suddenly becomes entertaining as hell, the UFC will push him and help put him over. Until then, he should shut up about it.

God you T Wood haters are so sensitive. He's talking about himself, not Lawler.

Wait until the first fist Robbie slams into his face and see how much he's talking then.

It could be a shin or a knee too. I do think Robbie turns off his lights, probably not the first round though. I am thinking mid second round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back