Tyron Woodley UFC 201 Weigh In "Some of us look the same after USADA"

Tyron-Woodley1.jpg
wide.jpg

He lost trap/delt/arms size.....

Again it could be because he worked more on cardio.....but he has lost size.

He is probably a bit smaller but this is a terrible comparison, comparing a dehydrated Woodley to a fully hydrated Woodley is going to be very different.

Lol at the posts comparing dehydrated Woodley to in fight hydrated Woodley

He looks the same. He's dehydrated on weigh in, remember.

Marquardt did this to him, Robbie is gonna do even worse. GL son.

I know it's slow-mo, but gdamn what is the ref doing..he was after second hit with the elbow xD

Can't compare weigh in pics to fight night pics

so what is he trying to say?. because Lawler looks exactly the same to me as he has for last few years.

He is buddies with Lawler. I'm sure he's referring to other fighters who he won't name b/c of the bro code.

I love when people post pre and post photos like above. Is it a coincidence all the pre photos have better lighting.

With that being said, I saw Him in the UFC embedded and the dude is ripped out of his mind.

Dude is still 170 lean pounds. Is the implication that PEDs can somehow make lean muscle mass lighter? If anything, I'd think that his history of gassing would suggest that he isn't a PED user. Then again, I don't know too much about the subject. But a small vid compared to pics while using an eye test may not be the most reliable. Weight cutters often look shredded at weigh-in. Just like body builders. Dehydrated as fook.

I understand twood is talking to get exposure, and it's kind of working due to all the threads about him recently. But he is going about it wrong or at least coming across different than he intended. Except the race card stuff, that is just always stupid.

He's going too not look the same after Robbie boxes his face up

I'm a master of the eye test. I look at the pic and close one eye. I can spot a cheat from a mile away.....

im still pretty surprised he got a titleshot tbh. Not saying he cant win, but i dont see him winning unless he ko's robbie early
I could see him somehow winning 3 rounds with his wrestling. Can he make it through the 5th without Robbie coming alive and finishing him? That's the question. Lawler always saves some juice for the champ rounds.

I understand twood is talking to get exposure, and it's kind of working due to all the threads about him recently.
I think sherdorg threads aren't the kind of exposure he needs.

He looks the same to me. I ain't mad at him for throwing that out there.

I don't read into it that he'z trying to call out Lawler... I felt it waz just a general statement to let people know he waz never on PED's... or at least to try & make it look that way.

Woodley thinks he could reach Conor levels with a promotional push, but Conor would have told us exactly who looks different and how.

Back