Tyron Woodley UFC 201 Weigh In "Some of us look the same after USADA"

Is USADA why he froze up against Rory and barely beat zombie Gastelum?

im still pretty surprised he got a titleshot tbh. Not saying he cant win, but i dont see him winning unless he ko's robbie early

so what is he trying to say?. because Lawler looks exactly the same to me as he has for last few years.

these guys think they are marketable but they arent - people think being marketable just means putting down others, but thats not really what its about - they have no idea what it takes to be entertaining like a conor or someone similar - they dont provide the same level of entertainment then wonder why they make less money

its not about the push, its just lack of skills in terms of being entertaining - at least other fighters just play the humble role because they know they are there to fight - they dont try to be entertaining / a good talker and fail

More interesting is that Robbie is allowed anything he wants from that table but Tyron is not

Marquardt did this to him, Robbie is gonna do even worse. GL son.

some of us look the same after USADA, and then we are caught

images

Is USADA why he froze up against Rory and barely beat zombie Gastelum?

im still pretty surprised he got a titleshot tbh. Not saying he cant win, but i dont see him winning unless he ko's robbie early

He is much more dangerous in term ok power and ko than Condit or Hendricks. Condit is tough but more of a volume striker and Hendricks only rely on a big bomb. Woodley will be a much bigger threat to Robbie in the beginning of the fight. For the rest, we will see.

Woodley's mouth has gotten so obnoxious in the lead up to this fight. Dude is insufferable.

Funny cause I was watching a countdown show last night with plenty footage of him in Strikeforce and I'm pretty sure he was bigger back then. Maybe he's training for cardio these days.

Tyron-Woodley1.jpg
wide.jpg

He lost trap/delt/arms size.....

Again it could be because he worked more on cardio.....but he has lost size.

LOL.

I hope he's not talking about himself, because he does not look the same as he used to. Seriously watch the video then compare his body to these pics.

CQVa3JtUwAAPUwm.jpg

20140521121335_IMG_2925.JPG

WOODLEY1.jpg

wide.jpg

25-Tyron-Woodley-9216-UFC-167-w1.jpg

Last edited:
Back