Tyron Woodley UFC 201 Weigh In "Some of us look the same after USADA"

Marquardt did this to him, Robbie is gonna do even worse. GL son.

I'll never understand Nate The Great. Sometimes I think he needs to retire. Other times, he releases Mortal Kombat grade shit and I think he's mounting a career resurgence.

wow the weigh ins were really low key today huh

Tyron Woodley is explosive and athletic

cant wait to see the butthurt in here when Woodley easily handles Lawler

People comparing pictures of him hydrated in the cage to pictures of him on the scale right at the peak of a cut... Of course he looks different... Wait until later and you see him re-hydrated and he will have filled out again.

these guys think they are marketable but they arent - people think being marketable just means putting down others, but thats not really what its about - they have no idea what it takes to be entertaining like a conor or someone similar - they dont provide the same level of entertainment then wonder why they make less money

its not about the push, its just lack of skills in terms of being entertaining - at least other fighters just play the humble role because they know they are there to fight - they dont try to be entertaining / a good talker and fail

Thank you. It's so annoying when fighters claim that the only reason they aren't a star is because the UFC isn't "pushing" them. News flash: the UFC pushes fighters who are entertaining. Be entertaining, and the UFC will get behind you. It's so stupid to think that the only reason Conor or Chael became stars is because the UFC decided they were chosen ones and somehow turned them into superstars. It's completely the opposite. They entertained the fans, the UFC recognized it, and pushed them harder.

Marquardt did this to him, Robbie is gonna do even worse. GL son.

isn't that TRT marquardt.

also nate tested postive for PED long before he was on TRT.

Nothing like beating an out of shape Kelvin Gastelum to get a title shot and still run your mouth

He said that about Robbie :D
Nice troll haha

Tyron looks way smaller than earlier.

so what is he trying to say?. because Lawler looks exactly the same to me as he has for last few years.
He's trying to say he's not on PEDs. Is that not obvious? Has nothing to do with Lawler, don't know why you jumped to that conclusion
Pre USADA Tyron:
20131115052843_5D3_0411.JPG

tyron-woodley-ufc-174.jpg

shields-vs-woodley-1.jpg

Post USADA Tyron:
tyron-woodley-ufc-201-official-weigh-ins.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

20160729081651_12_Woodley.JPG

The other major difference you're forgetting is that now the weigh in is ceremonial, as the official weigh in was earlier, so those "post-USADA" pics are also after he's somewhat rehydrated

Thank you. It's so annoying when fighters claim that the only reason they aren't a star is because the UFC isn't "pushing" them. News flash: the UFC pushes fighters who are entertaining. Be entertaining, and the UFC will get behind you. It's so stupid to think that the only reason Conor or Chael became stars is because the UFC decided they were chosen ones and somehow turned them into superstars. It's completely the opposite. They entertained the fans, the UFC recognized it, and pushed them harder.
spot on - but i guess its easier for people to blame the ufc push instead of themselves hehe

Nothing like beating an out of shape Kelvin Gastelum to get a title shot and still run your mouth

It's still better than getting your ass beat in 1st round KO and getting a title shot because Shertards wanted it (Gus and Sonnen)

"He's from Ferguson." <shrugs>

- Me, every time I read another obnoxious quote from Tyron.

He's black? I though he just had a deep tan.

He gotta be black, that would be the only possible explanation why he fades in later rounds. I believe Amanda Nunes is also black as well.

He's trying to say he's not on PEDs. Is that not obvious? Has nothing to do with Lawler, don't know why you jumped to that conclusion

The other major difference you're forgetting is that now the weigh in is ceremonial, as the official weigh in was earlier, so those "post-USADA" pics are also after he's somewhat rehydrated

Hydration makes your muscles bigger bro...I highly doubt the extra water made his lats shrink in mass.

Once again Tyron is right. He has the haters mad as hell.

Back