Tyron Woodley: u gotta be f**king kidding me!!!

Lesnar won UFC gold only training for a few years.. Does that mean the grappling in MMA sucks?

Uh Brock was an NCAA wrestling champion you dummy, he'd been grappling for over a decade.

He went 106-5 as a college wrestler. Those skills translate directly to MMA

Wilder never boxed in his life and won an Olympic medal 2-years later, big difference.

Your comparison might have merit if CM Punk who actually has no grappling experience somehow wins the title one day lmao

Maldonaldo fought bums and still had good enough striking to KO Fedor, MMA goat, on the feet in a few minutes

Amir Khan made 12 million dollars against Canelo. He will get even more if he fights Kell Brooks.

LoL. You're delusional, MMA striking is awful.
You're fucken insane if you think Khan gets more money fighting Brooks than when he fought Canelo. Idiotic actually.

You're fucken insane if you think Khan gets more money fighting Brooks than when he fought Canelo. Idiotic actually.

It's literally a known fact he would have gotten more money against Brooks. He turned it down to fight Canelo

You don't know dick all about boxing.

It's literally a known fact he would have gotten more money against Brooks. He turned it down to fight Canelo

You don't know dick all about boxing.
You're stupid. He was offered 6 million in us dollars this year. Show me proof of this offer of more than 12 million. If not, fuck off.

well, I was headed to a Woodley thread until a Boxing thread broke out...

You're stupid. He was offered 6 million in us dollars this year. Show me proof of this offer of more than 12 million. If not, fuck off.
You don't know shit about boxin, stick to MMA casual. Not wasting my time with you

Khan/Brooks is a bigger fight than all UFC fights besides Diaz/Conor. Deal wid it.

giphy.gif

ODshQJUKKH9HG.gif

You're right, Fedor was just fine.

The technique Fabio showed in the first gif is more than most MMA fighters skill have in stand up. Threw quick right to counter Fedor and moved his head out of center line.

LoL.

Maldonado hurting fedor proves fedor is done, not that Fabio's boxing sets him apart.

Maldonado is best known for catching ass whippings. Do you watch mma?

You don't know shit about boxin, stick to MMA casual. Not wasting my time with you

Khan/Brooks is a bigger fight than all UFC fights besides Diaz/Conor. Deal wid it.
Like I thought. Fuck off.

No shock for me. Twood has legit power in that right hand.

Me neither. Lawler has a habit of taking shots in his fights (and then coasting through the middle rounds). It finally cost him.

Robbie has a tendency to get rocked. Tyron's fist had the power of his moms screams. That's all he needed.

Doesn't his current record prove that he isn't just "some dude"? Perhaps he is just naturally gifted? Boxing isn't a sport where you can quit your accounting job at 32, train for 3 years and then fight for a championship.
It's best not to compare the striking of the 2 sports. They're different.
This. Its almost like a huge portion of sherdoggers can't recognize that there's a difference between fighting and punching.

Uh Brock was an NCAA wrestling champion you dummy, he'd been grappling for over a decade.

He went 106-5 as a college wrestler. Those skills translate directly to MMA

Wilder never boxed in his life and won an Olympic medal 2-years later, big difference.

Your comparison might have merit if CM Punk who actually has no grappling experience somehow wins the title one day lmao
Wrestling and submission style grappling are completely different.

He learned enough bjj to avoid being submitted by Mir in 2 years.

These guys are freak atheltes. And both Lesnar and wilder are getting by with less skill and experience thanks to their size and power

Wilder has been pro for nearly 10 years now.. Has gotten much better technically. I don't see why you need to hate on boxing.. At the end of the day its 2 guys punching each other.. Someone has to win

You like throwing that word around? Are special needs people objectionable to you? Are they beneath you in some way? Why is that word an insult to you?
If you were here,right now,I would forcibly remove the teeth from your head with my elbow.
I'm not referring to those with special needs when I use the word, you politically correct bitch. Also, you would do no such thing if I was there right now, especially not without permission from your wife's boyfriend.

Actually I put my ego down and google'd it just to prove your retard self wrong.

http://www.boxingscene.com/khans-father-this-about-legacy-brook-bigger-payday--103632

"We have not come here for the payday. We've come here to make history. We could have got a lot more money for fighting Kell Brook in England..."

Are you upset? Like I said, you don't know shit about boxin. Know your place
Don't be stupid. No money figure thrown out there. Show me actual numbers like I said. If not, like I said, fuck off.

Don't be stupid. No money figure thrown out there. Show me actual numbers like I said. If not, like I said, fuck off.

I literally just showed you an article of Khan's manager saying the Brooks fight would have made more money and you're still delusional. How can I show the final numbers of the Brooks fight if it never happened?

Casual fans are so retarded. LoL.

I literally just showed you an article of Khan's manager saying the Brooks fight would have made more money and you're still delusional. How can I show the final numbers of the Brooks fight if it never happened?

Casual fans are so retarded. LoL.
Stop replying. You're stupid.

Back