Tyron Woodley: u gotta be f**king kidding me!!!

Whatever, retard.
Wow what an epic retort. How Will I ever recover from being called a retard on an Internet forum?

This is why you should at least have a piss belt to make an AV, that way at least you'll have to actually post to let people know you're a dumb cunt.

Why would i? I know it's years ago, but i liked to picture this fight ending like this:
EagerFirmAsp.gif

To this day, that last uppercut is still nasty as fuck.

Wait, why isn't Roy Nelson the champ then? lol

Fucking eviscerated. I have only been seeing this BoosieBoo dude posting recently but he is quickly getting in the running for shittiest, least entertaining troll on this site. Dude isn't funny or clever and lacks the subtlety of a good troll. If you are getting your shit pushed in by a one-liner on the first page you are a bad troll.

Maldonaldo fought bums and still had good enough striking to KO Fedor, MMA goat, on the feet in a few minutes

Amir Khan made 12 million dollars against Canelo. He will get even more if he fights Kell Brooks.

LoL. You're delusional, MMA striking is awful.

He didn't KO anyone. Do you even understand what a Knockout is?

He didn't KO anyone. Do you even understand what a Knockout is?
giphy.gif

ODshQJUKKH9HG.gif

You're right, Fedor was just fine.

The technique Fabio showed in the first gif is more than most MMA fighters skill have in stand up. Threw quick right to counter Fedor and moved his head out of center line.

LoL.

Did you watch Jake Ellenburger turn Matt brown into a mere mortal?

yeh men, two of my favourite fighters got mourdered on UFC 201.
Brown especially is now 1-4 in his last 5 fights.. terrible

giphy.gif

ODshQJUKKH9HG.gif

You're right, Fedor was just fine.

The technique Fabio showed in the first gif is more than most MMA fighters skill have in stand up. Threw quick right to counter Fedor and moved his head out of center line.

LoL.

Again, you literally have no concept of what a "knockout" is. Try reading the definition until you understand it or watch some fights

A4wy_f-maxage-0.gif

Just watched UFC 201. I'm very glad we will see Poland VS Poland next for the woman SW title, but what fucking shocked me is how Woodley KTFO the Ruthless one.
Before the fight some sherbros here pictured this KO perfectly, but meeeeen! when i watched it i couldn't believe what just happened.

At the end of the fight Lawler said that he expected Woodley to going for the kill like that early in the fight and i personally think his gameplan was to try to make him gas in order to take advatange of a slower and less explosive Woodley.

Now, what i wonder is, what should have made different Lawler to win this fight?

Better boxing skills.

Whatever, retard.
You like throwing that word around? Are special needs people objectionable to you? Are they beneath you in some way? Why is that word an insult to you?
If you were here,right now,I would forcibly remove the teeth from your head with my elbow.

Not circling into Ty Wood's power and only weapon would have helped.

Wilder KO's anyone in the UFC within 2 minutes

LoL.
Lmfao, is this serious?
Fucking boxing guys are great. Chris Areola just went like 25 minutes with him, big Country could've put up a better performance than that.

Man, i know twood is fast but lawler had a really bad gameplan in that fight.

Dude are you dense? I'm just saying if some dude can win a medal in the Olympics after training for only 2 years, boxing striking isn't elite either so your argument has no merit.
Lesnar won UFC gold only training for a few years.. Does that mean the grappling in MMA sucks?

Tyron's skills were never really in question. He can blitz almost anyone that way. His issue is his cardio and a personality only a mother could love.

Back