Tyron Woodley: u gotta be f**king kidding me!!!

I don't care about your speech policing. I'm not referring to mentally handicapped people when I call you retarded.

Your entire argument is "You're wrong". That's not an argument. Just because it hurts your feelings doesn't mean you're right and it doesn't mean that I should be forced to stop doing it. This isn't your safe space. Fuck off.

P.S. Sweet Lil Wayne signature, retard.

I'm not going to read any of your angry responses now, little man. Bye bye. ;)
You're calling someon a retard,but thats not what you mean? So...youre using it as a compliment? Or you are calling someone a retard and you really mean a peanut butter sandwich?
re·tard·ed
rəˈtärdəd/
adjective
  1. datedoffensive
    less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.
    • informaloffensive
      very foolish or stupid.
      "in retrospect, it was a totally retarded idea"

I don't care about your speech policing. I'm not referring to mentally handicapped people when I call you retarded.

Your entire argument is "You're wrong". That's not an argument. Just because it hurts your feelings doesn't mean you're right and it doesn't mean that I should be forced to stop doing it. This isn't your safe space. Fuck off.

P.S. Sweet Lil Wayne signature, retard.

I'm not going to read any of your angry responses now, little man. Bye bye. ;)
and 170 posts in 5 days ????? ;) post whore.

You wrote it as thought Lawler said it.

Why would i? I know it's years ago, but i liked to picture this fight ending like this:
EagerFirmAsp.gif
I hate violence, but this was beautiful

Dude are you dense? I'm just saying if some dude can win a medal in the Olympics after training for only 2 years, boxing striking isn't elite either so your argument has no merit.

HW, and the very same applies to MMA HW, lower the weight class and the skill usually overcomes the power, in MMA takes a little more than just that as there are more techniques to worry about, but still, a powerfull puncher makes it to the top from time to time, Eddie and Woodley got the belt off one BIG punch that got through, not a domination of technique and skills.

A4wy_f-maxage-0.gif

Just watched UFC 201. I'm very glad we will see Poland VS Poland next for the woman SW title, but what fucking shocked me is how Woodley KTFO the Ruthless one.
Before the fight some sherbros here pictured this KO perfectly, but meeeeen! when i watched it i couldn't believe what just happened.

At the end of the fight Lawler said that he expected Woodley to going for the kill like that early in the fight and i personally think his gameplan was to try to make him gas in order to take advatange of a slower and less explosive Woodley.

Now, what i wonder is, what should have made different Lawler to win this fight?

He said in the Embeded he was being adventurous and got a mawHawk.

If you meant why he looked nervous in the octagon, well we were about to see what happens when an unstoppable force (juganault) meets an emovabe object..
He looked extremely sucked in and something just didn't click right to me in his face.... Mohawk probably didnt help lol

Back