Tyron Woodley: u gotta be f**king kidding me!!!

Lawler was moving the wrong way he also threw his right hand down when woodly fainted I don't understand that he should have blocked his fuckin face. He used a teep kick against the first right hand woodly threw that seemed to work. He should have circled to woodlys left and used head movement alot for the first two rounds body kicks and jabs til woodly gassed.

Lawler like he said needed to move more, Tyron is dangerous for 1-2 rds then fades big time, especially if he starts getting hit.

Well if anything we all have an agreement on the UFC's least popular champ.

Robbie should have kept Tyron's back to the cage and not allows himself to be pushed to the outside. Against Rory Twood just froze on the outside, when Rory did it to him. I know Lawler and Rory fight at diffrent lengths. Woodley is simply a different fighter when being backed up.

I think you took a wrong turn at Albuquerque.
jon-jones22.jpg

Ehhh, what's up doc?

Dude are you dense? I'm just saying if some dude can win a medal in the Olympics after training for only 2 years, boxing striking isn't elite either so your argument has no merit.

You're arguing with a troll account. I last saw him saying MM and Joanna Champion would get destroyed at the division above. Yes, the one MM was extremely successful in and one where JJ would be less drawn out and have better cardio, which is already scary.

Fabio Maldonado was like 25-0 in boxing, couldn't get any big fights and quit to go to MMA, where he was mediocre at best.

Right off the bat you're exposing how little you know. Fabio was a can crusher who didn't accomplish anything in boxing.

Match was tailor made for Tyrone...He is very aggressive from the get go...Lawler usually waits for a couple of rounds before he heats up...Good pounce by Woodley. If he let that fight slip to 3rd 4th or 5th he would have lost...

So why is Amir Khan training MMA now and posting how he wants to come to the UFC? Because he can make more money fighting Conor than he can against anyone in boxing.

Amir Khan made like $15 million last fight..and he got knocked out. What are you talking about?

Amir Khan made like $15 million last fight..and he got knocked out. What are you talking about?
What are you talking about? He's posting all over how he is training in MMA and wants to join the UFC dipshit lmao.

What you said has nothing to do with that fact. Also that PPV only sold 550k and was the biggest of the year. Conor doubles that easy, how embarrassing.

Right off the bat you're exposing how little you know. Fabio was a can crusher who didn't accomplish anything in boxing.

Yes everyone knows this dunce my point is Fabio couldn't get any big fights, boxing is way to political. There are tons of guys going 15-0 etc. fighting cans just like Mayweather/Pac did when they started except they don't have the means to get a big fight even after winning 20 straight like Fabio.

Match was tailor made for Tyrone...He is very aggressive from the get go...Lawler usually waits for a couple of rounds before he heats up...Good pounce by Woodley. If he let that fight slip to 3rd 4th or 5th he would have lost...

327185.jpg

This is one creepy avy.

Lmao people thinking any combat sport has any better striking is a joke.

The current dominant heavyweight in boxing, Deontay Wilder whose 30-0 with like all but 3 wins by KO didn't even start training until he was 20 years old lmao.

He won a medal in the Olympics 2 years after he even started boxing.

Such elite striking.
Are you literally retarded?

A4wy_f-maxage-0.gif

Just watched UFC 201. I'm very glad we will see Poland VS Poland next for the woman SW title, but what fucking shocked me is how Woodley KTFO the Ruthless one.
Before the fight some sherbros here pictured this KO perfectly, but meeeeen! when i watched it i couldn't believe what just happened.

At the end of the fight Lawler said that he expected Woodley to going for the kill like that early in the fight and i personally think his gameplan was to try to make him gas in order to take advatange of a slower and less explosive Woodley.

Now, what i wonder is, what should have made different Lawler to win this fight?
Did you watch Jake Ellenburger turn Matt brown into a mere mortal?

It didn't surprise me even a little bit. Robbie has been hit a ton of the last 5 fights this was going to happen at some point.

My point is if you boil it down the level of striking is not that different between all the combat sports.[/QUOTE said:
You watch that main card fight last night between those 2 Mexicans which basically looked a glorified bar fight throwing nothing but hooks and barely landing, on a ppv no less, and you really think there's no difference in the level of striking between that and boxing?
Ok buddy sure.....

Did you watch Jake Ellenburger turn Matt brown into a mere mortal?
Something wasn't right w Brown.... He looked off, in his fight and def in his face.....not sure, but I got bad vibes from it

I knew somebody was getting KO'd in this fight, was just hoping it would go longer.

Back