TYRON WOODLEY: "THE GSP FIGHT IS IN THE WORKS" [POLL ADDED]

WHO TAKES IT?

• Total voters
Way to fuck up the best division in the UFC. WW is fucking thriving with highly skilled contenders waiting for their rightful title shots.

Fuck off Georges. Nick can fuck off too.

So Maia's got to keep fighting until he loses and then we see him retire without his title shot?

Eh whoever wins Wonderboy will either dominate them to a decision or KO 'em. So let GSP get his shot I guess.

Hard to finish fighters when they stay on the defensive and try to survive. Not to mention he fights the top of the top.

Nah man He could have torn off Hardy's arm off, but he pussied out. He plays it safe most of the time, he's like Damian Maia in that respect

PLEASE BE TRUE!!! I think this fight happens.

1. GSP wants to come back! He's on record of saying that many times now.
2. He wants on a big card for a higher return on PPV earnings. The rumour was 200 or 205 since January.

This gives him the best chance to make a lot of money and to be honest this option is the most exciting. Super fights against Bisping, Conor, Diaz, Anderson give the impression of one offs. Coming back to challenge for the WW title leads to me to believe his goal is to reclaim the belt and defend it at least once before leaving for good. In all honestly I can in-vision GSP becoming champ and taking out the current list of contenders (Maia, Thompson, Condit again, Lawler, etc)

I am stoked!!!

Gsp via GOAT

But Wonderboy will be the champ when all is Said and done.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Tyron-Woodley-Georges-St-Pierre-Fight-in-the-Works-109363

Glad to see he came back to take on the guy that just beat Lawler.. for those that say he was ducking Lawler lol, Robbie would be an easy 50-45 win. Tyron, on other hand, will be a much closer fight and challenge for GSP.

What you report adds fodder for this suspicion: St.-Pierre wanted to come back and fight for the title but he kept this wish to himself until a couple of days after fulfilling it wouldn't involve facing Lawler. Coincidence?

You saying GSP can or can't beat Jacare? Everything else I am in agreement with.
I'm saying he can't. Jacare is too big and at his peak. I'd give him a 25% chance. The only people I have beating Jacare at the moment are Weidman and Rockhold.

Cmon man...
What? Everybody are fine with fuckin Bisping choosing who to fight but GSP,arguably the greatest of all time can't choose on who's call out he is going to respond? It's on Woodley's dumb ass that he called out George,now he is getting whooped.

Eh whoever wins Wonderboy will either dominate them to a decision or KO 'em. So let GSP get his shot I guess.
Cause GSP and Wonderboy are going to fight?

They used to train together and GSP was the first one to say he'd be a champion some day.

Cause GSP and Wonderboy are going to fight?

They used to train together and GSP was the first one to say he'd be a champion some day.

Ugh... I hate that kind of thing. They can fight and then be friends again after. I've seen it done before.

We won't get any signal from GPS after Woodley is done with him.

GSP via Tristar voodoo.

nkjVUpN.gif

We won't get any signal from GPS after Woodley is done with him.
You think Woodley can beat GSP? He's got a punchers chance and I can tell you after the second round finishes Woodley's KO power will be null and void. GSP wins 3 to 5 rounds and the decision.

It will be interesting to see how GSP looks after the time off. If he comes out and dominates Woodley he becomes the unanimous GOAT.

You think Woodley can beat GSP? He's got a punchers chance and I can tell you after the second round finishes Woodley's KO power will be null and void. GSP wins 3 to 5 rounds and the decision.

Yeah, all assuming GSP is still the same fighter lol.

USADA is a motherfucker

Back