TYRON WOODLEY: "THE GSP FIGHT IS IN THE WORKS" [POLL ADDED]

WHO TAKES IT?

• Total voters
Such fucking garbage he waits for Lawler to lose the belt to say he wants it back.

What happened to Bisping Georges?

predicting Koscheck-like eye socket damage via 1,000 jabs on t-should.

How nice of GSP to steal a hard earned title shot from his friend Stephen Thompson as soon as a favourable match-up took out Lawler.

How is Woodley a more favorable match-up than Lawler? He hits just as hard if not harder than Lawler and is a better wrestler with more athleticism and explosiveness than Lawler?

Wonderboy waits for GSP....Fuck Nick Diaz. Maybe avenge that lose to KJ Noons Nick.

Yet, whenever they get called on their bullshit, they wanna' accuse people of 'playing the race card.' This place would go full on Stormfront if the mods let it.
I was joking, loser. Take your SJW garbage and go find a different safe space.

F*ck Woodley, Wonderboy is still gonna ko him when he gets the shot. I think Woodley will beat GSP.

I got Woodley. GSP been off for 3 years and unlike Cruz was obviously slipping when he left

I think Woodley's a very tough stylistic match-up for GSP. I think his wrestling gets neutralised, he can't keep the fight at range like Rory (not quite got the height) and he can't hang in the pocket because, while a better striker overall, he lacks lights-out power.

I think this adds up to a GSP loss and, for me and most of the rest of the board, bitter, salty tears.

GSP never got the chance to face a hard hitting powerful guy like Tyron during his run. The closest thing would have been GSP facing Rumble or maybe Paul Daley, but Josh Koscheck took those guys to school. That's why everyone should always respect Kos, the dude never won the title, but he is a legend for sure.

Anyways, now GSP has the chance. I guess this will probably happen in MSG, but realistically GSP's return will do big numbers on its own so they could save this for UFC 206 or UFC 207 in December

GSP will mess Tyrone up. Woodley doesn't have the cardio to go a full 5 rounds and the Firas gameplan worked perfectly when it was Rory vs. Woodley.

JabCity

GSP is too good to fight Tyrone anyway.

Yep, GSP handpicked this fight, no surprise of course.

I think Woodley's a very tough stylistic match-up for GSP. I think his wrestling gets neutralised, he can't keep the fight at range like Rory (not quite got the height) and he can't hang in the pocket because, while a better striker overall, he lacks lights-out power.

I think this adds up to a GSP loss and, for me and most of the rest of the board, bitter, salty tears.

GSP will be dry humping Woodley in the 4th and 5th rounds.

fuck that shit. this sport fucking sucks.

never before has a brand new champion rubbed the wrong way as tryone woodley has. fuck him. and fuck the ufc. fucking stupid ass money fight era. who the fuck is tyrone woodley to be calling for money fightsd?

Wonderboy is the number 1 contender.

he is, i agree. but i think even he understood that if/when gsp decided to return, he would get an immediate title shot.

the question now becomes- will wonderboy pull a tyron woodley and sit out until he gets a title shot?

GSP never got the chance to face a hard hitting powerful guy like Tyron during his run. The closest thing would have been GSP facing Rumble or maybe Paul Daley, but Josh Koscheck took those guys to school. That's why everyone should always respect Kos, the dude never won the title, but he is a legend for sure.

Anyways, now GSP has the chance. I guess this will probably happen in MSG, but realistically GSP's return will do big numbers on its own so they could save this for UFC 206 or UFC 207 in December

Kos, a legend. You guys throw around the term legend like its nothing

GSP can't even Finish a Sandwhich

Lol @ all the stoppage picks

Back