TYRON WOODLEY: "THE GSP FIGHT IS IN THE WORKS" [POLL ADDED]

WHO TAKES IT?

• Total voters
imagine if he does this to Woodley for 5 full rounds :eek:

gsp_ufc100_6.gif

GSP vs Wonderboy is somewhat fun to think about.

Woodley full on ducking

I love GSP but I'm just not sure hes going to be the same guy. I really hope he wins if he does take this fight because the massive amounts of haters on sherdog are getting ready to pounce on any slip up

Rassler is probably slitting his wrists now that GSP is returning.

Wonderboy is the #1 contender.

But then again that doesn't matter. Bisping clearly gets to fight whoever he wants too.

Lol Woodley my man go chase Nick around this GSP fight you ain't winning you can even have aliens in your corner it ain't happening. :D

GSP! GSP! GSP!

How nice of GSP to steal a hard earned title shot from his friend Stephen Thompson as soon as a favourable match-up took out Lawler.

Poor Wonderboy. He should have known. You get rewarded by being inactive and running your mouth, not fighting the tough guys out there.

It's why Nate got the shot at Conor over Cowboy.

Keep in mind it can be also just putting Nick and GSP against each other in terms of booking the fight and asking for less.. can be tactics who knows.

I've heard a few fighters mention that to beat Woodley you must pressure him, and not let him use his speed coming in....... This will be the return of RUSH

Woodley is a good wrestler himself, has power, has improved boxing with Duke Roufus....

If it happens. Rooting on a T-Wood Bomb to GSP's skull

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back