TYRON WOODLEY: "THE GSP FIGHT IS IN THE WORKS" [POLL ADDED]

WHO TAKES IT?

• Total voters

somervillecr

THE KING IS BACK
@Green
Reaction score
“I’ve already spoken to the lineal champion; the No. 1 welterweight … one of the greatest in the sport,” Woodley said. “His interest is in fighting me. Georges St. Pierre wants to fight me. And guess what? I want to fight him.”

FULL LINK: http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Tyron-Woodley-Georges-St-Pierre-Fight-in-the-Works-109363

20150424024901_1D3_9796.JPG

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Tyron-Woodley-Georges-St-Pierre-Fight-in-the-Works-109363

Logged in to front page to that..

hopefully it follows through. Been waiting for GSP to return forever and Dana White said hed NEVER return so that means that yes he will return (usually opposite of what Dana says is truth)

Glad to see he came back to take on the guy that just beat Lawler.. for those that say he was ducking Lawler lol, Robbie would be an easy 50-45 win. Tyron, on other hand, will be a much closer fight and challenge for GSP.

I'd say, 48-46 GSP

Wonderboy is the number 1 contender.

GSP by UD or late finish if Woodley gasses.

The GOAT returns! ...hopefully

I'm not sure a poll is even necessary on this one.

Fight gsp get huge pay day and a decision loss or fight wonderboy get ko'd and make an okay pay day... Easy choice.

Said it first:
WOODLEY win via KO (1 round)

GSP vs Woodley is way more exciting than a fight with Thompson.

This one will be good.

Wonderboy is the number 1 contender.
he has nothing more to prove, should he sit? are they gonna ice him or what or wait for the winner or maia vs condit but even that would make him inactive for a period. him getting the next shot lines up and makes sense

I will believe it when I see it

GPS by UD / TKO, or getting Serra´d.

GSP will mess Tyrone up. Woodley doesn't have the cardio to go a full 5 rounds and the Firas gameplan worked perfectly when it was Rory vs. Woodley.

JabCity

GSP is too good to fight Tyrone anyway.

Hopefully this happens.

Who knows what GSP will look like after 3 years off. That being said, GSP by decision 48-47. Starts off slow and finishes strong.

They both have very cool aesthetically pleasing names - "GSP", "TYRON" - remind me of Tyrion Lannister

P4P best mma name matchup

The greatest welterweight of all time!

gsp_dancing_tvshow2.gif

Back