Tyron Woodley says Kaepernick is the new Muhammad Ali: "When Ali died, I think Kaep took the torch"

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I'm not trying to hate on Kaepernick, but come on. He's a below-average QB, that only cared about social issues when his crazy ass GF got him on it, and even today doesn't do very much unless it's to help his own brand. Didn't he agree to stop protesting for a job too? lmao How is he any different from any other athlete doing the same thing, many of which who do more?

LeBron is much closer to Ali than Kaepernick.

Guys like Ali and Jackie are on mountains of their own, that these guys aren't close to.

Funny how these losers get triggered by Kap not standing for the anthem.

I’m sure these same idiots stand and stop shoveling food down their throats when the anthem is played on TV.

Ray Lewis: Ravens were ready to sign Colin Kaepernick until 'racist gesture' by girlfriend
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...ay-lewis-colin-kaepernick-20170905-story.html

You do remember that his gf fucked up a signing deal for him, right?

Between Colin's political antics and his gf's tweets, it's just way too much baggage for any team to deal with.

I actually did not remember that! Yikes.

Tbh it’s kind of a funny tweet, but very, very moronic. I stand corrected on his girlfriend.

But
The Ravens have disputed an ESPN report that Bisciotti resisted signing Kaepernick despite a preference from general manager Ozzie Newsome and coach John Harbaugh to do so. The Ravens did not respond Tuesday night to an email asking for comment on Lewis’ statements.

So it may not true.

Either way, without Kaep taking this stand, he would almost certainly have been on a team last year. Ask any Cleveland Browns fan if shittier quarterbacks start lol.

Oh, Kaep? You mean the dude who wore socks depicting cops as pigs? The same average qb who wore a Fidel Castro shirt in support of a ruthless dictator to a press conference? If his dumbass gf kept her mouth shut and not posted retarded, racist shit and ray Lewis then maybe he might have a backup QB position with the ravens. Yea he took the torch and burned the bridge connecting ppl to come together, alright. He's about a decent qb as trevor noah a comedian. Anyone notice the trend of half black celebs feeling guilty over their privilege life and is now trying to find their black roots?

It's Friday night and here you are talking to ME, so I KNOW you aren't more successful than these athletes that got your undies in a bunch. Relax and go outside dude.

732c62c68805f703311cf09af143df22-full.jpg

14 percent of the population yet they are all over everything. Those without a voice my fucking ass. This same song has been stuck on repeat since the 90's and "can't we all just get along?" When does it stop being only the other sides fault when it comes to this issue? When has the AA community ever accepted responsibility for anything?

<PlusJuan>

It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture.

Blacks are 10 percent of the population in Los Angeles, CA, but commit 42 percent of its robberies and 34 percent of its felonies. Whites make up 29 percent of the city’s population, and commit 5 percent of its robberies and 13 percent of its felonies.”

Until black fathers actually stick around for their kids and the culture as a whole makes education a priority to moving up and out of poverty it will never change.

Also, Cops killed nearly twice as many whites as blacks in 2015.

Funny how these losers get triggered by Kap not standing for the anthem.

I’m sure these same idiots stand and stop shoveling food down their throats when the anthem is played on TV.
Canadian? You know shit about America.

The guy is an idiot.

There it is, crystal-clear. He is not someone who knows what he's doing.

<PlusJuan>

It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture.

Blacks are 10 percent of the population in Los Angeles, CA, but commit 42 percent of its robberies and 34 percent of its felonies. Whites make up 29 percent of the city’s population, and commit 5 percent of its robberies and 13 percent of its felonies.”

Until black fathers actually stick around for their kids and the culture as a whole makes education a priority to moving up and out of poverty it will never change.

You seem to know very little about black culture. lmao

A very tiny portion of the black population commit crime.

Gotta be a racist if you disagree openly with black people. Weak.

I disagree with all kinds of people, you know what I do most of the time? Forget it.
Do you guys not see how getting up on your soap box and doing your best "I'm-not-a-racist-but" routine highlights the SHIT out of exactly what is bothering you about these people? Have a little self awareness bro you're EMBARRASSING yourself.

I don't think much of Ali as a person, but he was a great boxer. A lot of people don't know he spent his entire suspension trying to cut a deal with the government to serve and get his license back and they refused. He never would have refused if he had known. Take the NFL money and shut up? That's the whole point. Kaepernick sucks and couldn't hack it in the NFL, so he then turned to activism due to having an Islamist girlfriend. Was offered the chance to come back and refused and lied about it to pretend he had been blackballed.

How do you explain shitty white qb that still have contracts?

is woodley punch drunk or just a retard? nate the great must have really fucked him up if these are the kind of things that dribble out of his sweet little mouth

I was already against the guy, now I hope he loses in career ending fashion....

it's a great ad. too bad the biggest detractors will go out of their way to never see it.

meanwhile, while 99% of America "took a side", offended veteran Nate Boyer met with Colin, they talked it out, listened to each others points of views and found a compromise that they could both live with.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...in-kaepernick-to-go-from-sitting-to-kneeling/

that's how things used to get done, and i applaud them both.
Seriously should be world wide news. We can support the fallen and stand up for minorities without it turning left against right. Hang on I'm on sherdog!? Go fuck yourself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back