Tyron Woodley says Kaepernick is the new Muhammad Ali: "When Ali died, I think Kaep took the torch"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadian? You know shit about America.
You’re right. America is a secretive country which is inaccessible to the majority of the planet. I have never been nor do I know anything about it.

Really tough to uncover any information.

Kaepernick was a shitty qb who was declining before the kneeling incident, he didn't sacrifice shit.
He still could have been a starter in the league for 1-2 more teams even if he continued his decline. But yes, he was being proven as not only outside the top 10 but probably wouldn't have been able to break the top 25 for a whole season. In spurts he could have his moments though and been on a team. I think Kaep would have been in the neighborhood of a Tyrod Taylor in terms of ranking vs. his peers.

UFC champ Tyron Woodley says he LOVES that Nike signed Colin Kaepernick -- because it's inspiring and brave ... and he strongly believes the QB is continuing the legacy of Muhammad Ali.

"When Muhammad Ali died, I think [Kaepernick] took the torch."

Tyron says Kaep could have easily taken his NFL money and shut up somewhere -- ignoring the glaring issues when it comes to police brutality against minorities ... but he did the courageous thing and spoke out.
... just like Ali.

Thoughts?

A black man is 3 times less likely to be shot by a white police officer than a white person and the arrest rate for black people is lower per reported crime than it is for white people.

When Ali was around, there was actual systemic violence against ethnic minorities,not imagined violence.

That's my thoughts.

I disagree with all kinds of people, you know what I do most of the time? Forget it.
Do you guys not see how getting up on your soap box and doing your best "I'm-not-a-racist-but" routine highlights the SHIT out of exactly what is bothering you about these people? Have a little self awareness bro you're EMBARRASSING yourself.
You sound like a bitch tbh, you forget it. Keep being a little cuck though, seems like the easiest path in life if you're soft,and into that sort of thing. Where did i say anything about not being a racist? Your opinion on what i think about other "races" means jack shit, just as im sure most of your opinions follow suit. I see what i see, and i try to be objective regardless of what spineless dorks like you think.

You sound like a bitch tbh, you forget it. Keep being a little cuck though, seems like the easiest path in life if you're soft,and into that sort of thing. Where did i say anything about not being a racist? Your opinion on what i think about other "races" means jack shit, just as im sure most of your opinions follow suit. I see what i see, and i try to be objective regardless of what spineless dorks like you think.

Snowflake

Tyrone is on point (as per usual)

It's almost as if people fought and died to defend every American's right to peaceful protest.

Oh wait, no, I forgot they fought and died for a piece of cloth and a song, not for what those things represent.
None of this makes Kaepernick into Ali, lol

Lmfao the mark of the unintelligent

Posting Ben Shapiro videos
I don't know how things are in America, but does BLM actually have a claim? Legit question.

All I ever saw about them was negative stuff.

How do you explain shitty white qb that still have contracts?

They didn't piss and moan when teams realized they weren't starters. Yeah, maybe Kaepernick would be backup somewhere if he hadn't decided to support Castro and piss on the society that adopted him and paid him millions, but the dude really acted out because he wasn't an elite QB or even talented enough to be a starter. He can thank that freak power outage during the SB for not being blown out when he got his chance.

Kaep the new Ali???

LOL!!!

Kaep is the actual real world Al Bundy. He sucked at football so he started selling shoes.

I don't know how things are in America, but does BLM actually have a claim? Legit question.

All I ever saw about them was negative stuff.

does the loosely organized actually BLM organization have a claim? I honestly dont know I don't pay attention to them

To utilize his platform to address police brutality against minorities and social injustice issues and use his platform to speak for those without one.

colin-kaepernick.jpg

Or to alleviate responsibility for black issues from the black community, and blame it incorrectly on the white community.

The single biggest predictor for criminality in the US is single parenthood which has went from 20% to 70% in the black community since the 1950s.

White people aren't holding guns to black mens heads, saying fuck that baby mama without a condom and leave her to raise your son on her own.

Lmfao the mark of the unintelligent

Posting Ben Shapiro videos
Says the person who uses internet slang and can't seem to write a proper sentence?

And it's safer on these forums to post a video than write an actual response when race is involved because of how quickly members will report it for race-baiting.

Colin Kaepernick said:
I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.
The most I'll say is: he's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back