Tyron Woodley says Kaepernick is the new Muhammad Ali: "When Ali died, I think Kaep took the torch"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raised by a white Family
iu
Disgusting ingrate who bites the hand that feeds. The next time people complain that white kids get adopted over non-white ones, please point here.

I like the idea. Kaepernick needs to be fighter for this to really work though. Let's get him signed to a UFC contract asap! <Goldie11>

If this actually bothers you in any way it's because you're a stupid person.

i didnt think it would have been possible for tyrone to be anymore annoying....i was wrong.

What I hate most about Kaepernick is how our Orwellian press treats his initial statements on why he was kneeling, the police are pigs socks and his pro-Castro statements: They pretend it never happened. It's so ridiculous. This whole "we are kneeling to protest police brutality and racism" stuff is something progressive groups came up with later and sold as the excuse to other NFL and NBA athletes who have been spoiled in our society their whole lives and would be washing cars or selling drugs if not born with the genetic gifts to become elite athletes in a rare society they now protest against where you can obtain great wealth and fame for playing games.

What I hate most about Kaepernick is how our Orwellian press treats his initial statements on why he was kneeling, the police are pigs socks and his pro-Castro statements: They pretend it never happened. It's so ridiculous. This whole "we are kneeling to protest police brutality and racism" stuff is something progressive groups came up with later and solid it to other NFL and NBA athletes who have been spoiled in our society their whole lives and would be washing cars or selling drugs if not born with the genetic gifts to become elite athletes.

fook both those race baiting bitches

795.gif

Again, if you don’t think he would at least be a serviceable backup, you don’t watch much football.

I could really give a shit, and I don’t think he’s Ali, but he would be on a team if not for all of this.

Has he ever actually talked about his girlfriend influencing this? People change and grow.

Well most people.

Ray Lewis: Ravens were ready to sign Colin Kaepernick until 'racist gesture' by girlfriend
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...ay-lewis-colin-kaepernick-20170905-story.html

You do remember that his gf fucked up a signing deal for him, right?

Between Colin's political antics and his gf's tweets, it's just way too much baggage for any team to deal with.

What I hate most about Kaepernick is how our Orwellian press treats his initial statements on why he was kneeling, the police are pigs socks and his pro-Castro statements: They pretend it never happened. It's so ridiculous. This whole "we are kneeling to protest police brutality and racism" stuff is something progressive groups came up with later and sold as the excuse to other NFL and NBA athletes who have been spoiled in our society their whole lives and would be washing cars or selling drugs if not born with the genetic gifts to become elite athletes in a rare society where you can obtain great wealth and fame for playing games.

Also you're a joke and a cartoon I hope you find something you can feel good about.

To utilize his platform to address police brutality against minorities and social injustice issues and use his platform to speak for those without one.

Kaepernick, Nike, and Woodley have all the racists triggered and I love it

<OKC16>

{<jordan}

WAR WOODLEY

giphy.gif

Well, we can't all make tens of millions of dollars playing a children's game in this horrible racist society.

It's Friday night and here you are talking to ME, so I KNOW you aren't more successful than these athletes that got your undies in a bunch. Relax and go outside dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back