Tyron Woodley says Kaepernick is the new Muhammad Ali: "When Ali died, I think Kaep took the torch"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ali was articulate and had a belief system. Kaepernick doesn’t do interviews because he can’t actually explain what he was trying to accomplish.

To utilize his platform to address police brutality against minorities and social injustice issues and use his platform to speak for those without one.

colin-kaepernick.jpg

I support Kaep and his social awareness but god dam, he wasnt that good of a QB. He thrived under Harbaughs mixture of deep throws and read option. But that all he did. he can run and throw hard but he has bad accuracy and most of the time he cant convert 3rd downs with his legs. Im sure his protest was part of not getting s, but his mediocre talent was also a part of not getting signed. Also, please dont compare him to Ali.

I support Kaep and his social awareness but god dam, he wasnt that good of a QB. He thrived under Harbaughs mixture of deep throws and read option. But that all he did. he can run and throw hard but he has bad accuracy and most of the time he cant convert 3rd downs with his legs. Im sure his protest was part of not getting s, but his mediocre talent was also a part of not getting signed. Also, please dont compare him to Ali.

He should still be in the league based on merit alone though.
There are not 64 quarterbacks better than him at football.
I'm not even convinced that there are 32.
Also people act like he's old. He last took a snap at 27 the year after his entire offensive line basically retired, of course he looked bad. He would have gotten better.

also if anyone is burning their Nike stuff

Kindly kill yourself before you procreate

Seriously

To utilize his platform to address police brutality against minorities and social injustice issues and use his platform to speak for those without one.

colin-kaepernick.jpg
14 percent of the population yet they are all over everything. Those without a voice my fucking ass. This same song has been stuck on repeat since the 90's and "can't we all just get along?" When does it stop being only the other sides fault when it comes to this issue? When has the AA community ever accepted responsibility for anything?

it's a great ad. too bad the biggest detractors will go out of their way to never see it.

meanwhile, while 99% of America "took a side", offended veteran Nate Boyer met with Colin, they talked it out, listened to each others points of views and found a compromise that they could both live with.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...in-kaepernick-to-go-from-sitting-to-kneeling/

that's how things used to get done, and i applaud them both.

Your comments and article didn't work thats from 2016 and the oppressed millionaires are still kneeeling. I didnt see them kneel if off season just reports of deomestic violence etc

Kaepernick was a shitty qb who was declining before the kneeling incident, he didn't sacrifice shit.

You’re a total football pleb.

At worst, Kaep would be a very serviceable backup. He absolutely sacrificed his NFL career over this. You don’t have to agree with it, shit it can even upset you, but Kaep would be on a team without all of this.

Seriously
I burned my Nike stuff, I paid for it and some Libtard loving guy on Sherdog can kiss my arse if he thinks I give a shite what he says

14 percent of the population yet they are all over everything. Those without a voice my fucking ass. This same song has been stuck on repeat since the 90's and "can't we all just get along?" When does it stop being only the other sides fault when it comes to this issue? When has the AA community ever accepted responsibility for anything?

And so it begins

Might as well enjoy it

popcorn brahs GTF in here

@BC
@ortizgnp
@Rex Kwon Do
@LouisBolanos
@Cormier's Little Guy

I burned my Nike stuff, I paid for it and some Libtard loving guy on Sherdog can kiss my arse if he thinks I give a shite what he says

Oh I don't care if you burned your Nike stuff
Like the act itself doesn't bother me
I just think you should kill yourself and not procreate

I don't think much of Ali as a person, but he was a great boxer. A lot of people don't know he spent his entire suspension trying to cut a deal with the government to serve and get his license back and they refused. He never would have refused if he had known. Take the NFL money and shut up? That's the whole point. Kaepernick sucks and couldn't hack it in the NFL, so he then turned to activism due to having an Islamist girlfriend. Was offered the chance to come back and refused and lied about it to pretend he had been blackballed.

795.gif

Again, if you don’t think he would at least be a serviceable backup, you don’t watch much football.

I could really give a shit, and I don’t think he’s Ali, but he would be on a team if not for all of this.

Has he ever actually talked about his girlfriend influencing this? People change and grow.

Well most people.

meh i think is fuckin stupid to politicize a game. Same thing with mma, i hate when fighters give a religious/ political speech after a fight. Keep your fuckin religion, political views out of my fuckin sport. Nobody gives a flying fuck about what you think. We watch you to see you fight/ball and thats about it.

Seriously

Or get a vasectomy that will work too

Whilst drinking bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back