Tyron Woodley: Rousey vs Cyborg wouldn't be competitive

Ronda will get the biggest PPV payday of her career if she fights Cyborg.

And when she does and Ronda drops ANOTHER weight class it will be Cyborgs fault for not going to 125.

There is no 125 weight class in the UFC. And if Rousey could and did drop to that imaginary 125 weight class, then all that would say is that Rousey is not only NOT a natural 145 fighter (which she already isn't), but is actually an undersized 135 fighter.

In the UFC there's 135 and 115. So unless you see Ronda dropping to 115 to challenge Joanna J, that's not happening. And if Ronda could successfully drop to 115, then the prospect of a Rousey-JJ title fight would make the UFC an absurd amount of money.

I think Cyborg would be more competitive than anyone else she's faced.

Dehydrated or not.

And when she does and Ronda drops ANOTHER weight class it will be Cyborgs fault for not going to 125.

It's almost like there is a requirement fan that if you want to be a Cyborg fan you have to be a complete moron.

If you think Ronda dropped a weightclass to avoid Cyborg, then please explain how that makes sense in light of the fact Strikeforce would not offer Ronda the Cyborg fight unless she beat Miesha at 135, and after only one fight at 135, Ronda went back to 145 to fight Cyborg. The only reason that fight did not happen was because Cyborg was proven to be a steroid cheater and the fight was called off.

So how exactly did Ronda duck Cyborg, by accepting a fight at 145 after winning the 135 title.

It's almost like there is a requirement fan that if you want to be a Cyborg fan you have to be a complete moron.

Not only a moron, but also uninformed. It is possible to be intelligent and uninformed, it is also possible to be a moron, but recognize actual facts and to acknowledge them when presented. However, Cyborg fans are the amazing combination of being ignorant morons who are also in denial.

Not only a moron, but also uninformed. It is possible to be intelligent and uninformed, it is also possible to be a moron, but recognize actual facts and to acknowledge them when presented. However, Cyborg fans are the amazing combination of being ignorant morons who are also in denial.

"Cryborg KO in 10 seconds!!!1!"

Ok, explain Yoko Takahashi and Hitomi Akano.

Cyborg has very few real fans. Just idiot Ronda haters.

We all know thats why ronda wants cyborg at 135. It won't be the same cyborg. Just like if ronda dropped to 125, she wouldn't be as good either. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. That being said cyborg would still probably beat ronda at 135 and would crush her at 140-145. The truth is it should be at 140. Why is it all of a sudden acceptable to call someone out and want them to come down in weight? When any man has ever cleaned his division out he moves up to challenge himself but some how its ok for ronda top puss out and call someone down. Ridiculous. As anyone with a truth seeking mind will tell you ronda is scared period. Even little kids know this...

When you agree with little kids on complicated issues you might want to rethink your position.

I dont like Woodley but I will certainly start listening when he talks about PEDs.

Ba dum dum!

Please, we need more people commenting on Ronda vs Cyborg. I havent heard enough. Please, tell me more about Cyborg having to down go.

And when you pull your head out of your ass you'll realize how ignorant, moronic, nonsensically delusional and nit-witted your post is.

Cyborg could EASILY loose another 5 pounds of them thighs and make 135. Ronda isnt the one ducking.

cyborg-weighin.jpg

Woodley might be on to something here. He's probably using the outcome of his fight against Rory versus the pre-fight hype as conceptual basis.

Woodley might be on to something here. He's probably using the outcome of his fight against Rory versus the pre-fight hype as conceptual basis.

Huh?
Why did you squander time typing nonsense?

TWood is correct. Rousey would finish Cyborg as quickly as the rest.

Let me tell you about haters

If Ronda beats her at 135 they'll say Cyborg was drained from the weight cut

If Ronda beats her at 140 or 145 they'll say Cyborg is past her prime and if they would have fought 2 years ago Cyborg would have won.

Haters will always find a way to hate my friend. There is no such thing as a clean win in Haterland

I must also add that according to the haters Ronda is only smashing cans, which they think legitimizes their argument that Ronda should fight Cyborg to prove her dominance .. well if that is true then Cyborg is only punching plastic bags because her recent opponents are way way inferior to Ronda's. Correia would give Cyborg a better fight than Van Duin just did.

Haters claim that Cyborg will KO Ronda, yet Cyborg doesn't KO anybody. Her MMA record is a laundry list of TKO's.

Ronda is at the top of her game, and has broken into the mainstream, while Cyborg's biggest claim to fame is being busted for steroids, and refusing to make a weight that she used to fight at before she started using steroids.

No top athlete on the planet would be expected to tap dance for a lesser known, less respected, lower drawing opponent. Cyborg is the one who needs to prove her worth and legitimacy as a CLEAN MMA fighter, not Ronda.

For those who say that Cyborg will not be "the same fighter" at 135, you are absolutely right! That is why Cyborg got on the juice in the first place, to artificially manufacture that which she was not born with, and would not have been able to smash anybody without.

Also, lets stop acting like Cyborg only used steroids the one time she got caught, when her faces proves otherwise. A woman's face does not change like that from using steroids one time. Cyborg actually used to be pretty, and looked like a woman.

Just look at the changes in her forehead, jawline, and overall head size .. one time steroid use did not cause these changes.

DxMAQdr.jpg

Cyborg is a champ lmfao. Some people are delusional. It would be a Champ vs Champ WMMA "Superfight".

My dude, do I really have to type this...

UFC gold>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Invicta gold.

That shits probably plastic anyhow.

Cyborg can meet Ronda where the fuck she is. Cyborg is a beggar here.

But honestly they could meet anywhere, 135, 140, 145, sea level, the moon, Ronda wins

i agree, cyborg would make quick work of ronda

Back