Tyron Woodley: Rousey vs Cyborg wouldn't be competitive

Preach, Acolyte Woodley.

The Last Empress utterly besmirches and slays the man beast. It's not close.

And yet she still won't take the fight.

And yet she still won't take the fight.

Are you guys just seriously this moronic??

When has Ronda ever said she doesn't want the fight? She has consistently said, make 135. And rightfully so, Cyborg needs Ronda more than Ronda needs her.

It won't be anything because it's not happening.

Yo man. The haters are saying that Cyborg would crush her at 140 or 145 and that Ronda is a pussy for wanting 135 cause Cyborg will be too drained.

Yo man. The haters are saying that Cyborg would crush her at 140 or 145 and that Ronda is a pussy for wanting 135 cause Cyborg will be too drained.

As the champ, you are afforded certain luxuries. For one, if someone wants to fight you, they are expected to meet you in your class.

You sure know where the bears shit. I agree 100%

tumblr_n8ristHzry1qb6v6ro5_250.gif

I've been saying this for years.

ppl said Werdum would get destroyed by Cain... Ppl say alot of things. I only believe it if they actually fight, if not just end this nonsense.

As the champ, you are afforded certain luxuries. For one, if someone wants to fight you, they are expected to meet you in your class.

I doubt people would complain as much if the pool was higher at 135. The detractors see Ronda content as a big fish in a small pond. People gave GSP shit for not fighting Silva when his division had talent.

Let me tell you about haters

If Ronda beats her at 135 they'll say Cyborg was drained from the weight cut

If Ronda beats her at 140 or 145 they'll say Cyborg is past her prime and if they would have fought 2 years ago Cyborg would have won.

Haters will always find a way to hate my friend. There is no such thing as a clean win in Haterland

Are you guys just seriously this moronic??

When has Ronda ever said she doesn't want the fight? She has consistently said, make 135. And rightfully so, Cyborg needs Ronda more than Ronda needs her.

I'm not moronic. I just believe she won't take the fight even if cyborg can somehow make weight (which she won't be able to do).

I doubt people would complain as much if the pool was higher at 135. The detractors see Ronda content as a big fish in a small pond. People gave GSP shit for not fighting Silva when his division had talent.

I think people are vastly overrating Cyborg. Mostly just because they hope to see Ronda lose, or at least be tested by someone.

Truth is no one out there can fuck with her.

It is a symptom of where wmma is right now as well as the reality of how good she is.

Back