Tyron Woodley: Rousey vs Cyborg wouldn't be competitive

Every time - regardless of the thread - I see that gif posted, I get the impression that TS is some pimple-faced weakling of a kid, yearning badly inside for attention. Sorry, TS, it may not be you, but I can't help it. Some woman beating on some soccer moms, hyped up like that...such loss of perfectly good pixels.

(99% it is.)

Some woman beating on some soccer moms, hyped up like that...such loss of perfectly good pixels.

Yeah!!! Soccer moms bro!!

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Keep drinking that neckbeard Kool Aid you sheep

giphy.gif

only cause ronda needs cyborg to drain her body to make 135 for her to fight her

And yet she still won't take the fight.

You're right, Cyborg won't take this fight because she has no chance of winning, she doesn't even have a puncher's chance. Ronda will beat her just as fast and as easily as she is currently doing to all the top women fighters

Cyborg could EASILY loose another 5 pounds of them thighs and make 135. Ronda isnt the one ducking.

cyborg-weighin.jpg

For those who don't know, that is Cyborg weighing in at 140. She easily has five pounds of muscle she could lose from there that wouldn't hurt her a bit. Here is another one of Cyborg with about 30 pounds less muscle than right now, she was 137 with no cutting

4CxJNh3.jpg

She looks all-natural and athletic, still feminine, normal facial structure. Probably a fit for the 125 class.

I must also add that according to the haters Ronda is only smashing cans, which they think legitimizes their argument that Ronda should fight Cyborg to prove her dominance .. well if that is true then Cyborg is only punching plastic bags because her recent opponents are way way inferior to Ronda's. Correia would give Cyborg a better fight than Van Duin just did.

Haters claim that Cyborg will KO Ronda, yet Cyborg doesn't KO anybody. Her MMA record is a laundry list of TKO's.

Ronda is at the top of her game, and has broken into the mainstream, while Cyborg's biggest claim to fame is being busted for steroids, and refusing to make a weight that she used to fight at before she started using steroids.

No top athlete on the planet would be expected to tap dance for a lesser known, less respected, lower drawing opponent. Cyborg is the one who needs to prove her worth and legitimacy as a CLEAN MMA fighter, not Ronda.

For those who say that Cyborg will not be "the same fighter" at 135, you are absolutely right! That is why Cyborg got on the juice in the first place, to artificially manufacture that which she was not born with, and would not have been able to smash anybody without.

Also, lets stop acting like Cyborg only used steroids the one time she got caught, when her faces proves otherwise. A woman's face does not change like that from using steroids one time. Cyborg actually used to be pretty, and looked like a woman.

Just look at the changes in her forehead, jawline, and overall head size .. one time steroid use did not cause these changes.

DxMAQdr.jpg

She has already clearly masculinized her face quite a bit in the "before" photos. You can see it by comparing to her even older photos.

Preach, Acolyte Woodley.

The Last Empress utterly besmirches and slays the man beast. It's not close.
I've been saying this for years.
Agreed. Now lets never speak of this again.
Let me tell you about haters

If Ronda beats her at 135 they'll say Cyborg was drained from the weight cut

If Ronda beats her at 140 or 145 they'll say Cyborg is past her prime and if they would have fought 2 years ago Cyborg would have won.

Haters will always find a way to hate my friend. There is no such thing as a clean win in Haterland
I think people are vastly overrating Cyborg. Mostly just because they hope to see Ronda lose, or at least be tested by someone.

Truth is no one out there can fuck with her.

It is a symptom of where wmma is right now as well as the reality of how good she is.

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

source.gif

lol at this old thread where they post photographic evidence of cyborg being able to make 125 and the resolution is blurry as hell.

Ronda has chance for arm bar if she can survive but yes I see cyborg by devestation KO

It should be very clear now how that fight would have went. And it wouldn't have went well for Rousey.

Back