Tyron is the WW GOAT

2lm8bkh.jpg

In an all-time ranking sense, LOL, fuck no. But in an actual fight I think it'd be an amazing matchup.

It's disappointing as hell that Tyron didn't call anyone out. Golden opportunity to talk some shit and promote himself and he just passed it up. Call out GSP, call out Colby, create that buzz.

Well, beating Till is more impressive than beating a 38 year old Bisping post Silva & Hendo fights.

Georges has been fighting for over 7 more years than Woodley. He's currently 37 years old and it's amazing the level he still has in him.

Fuck your fake respect and your twisted "reality" lol. You clearly know nothing about fighting
solid comeback bro

I'm from Canada

doesn't mean I wont call it as I see It

The game has evolved

you are clearly too blinded by your bias combined with your lack of ability to technically analyze fighters

I can assure you I'm not the one who knows nothing about fighting between us two my friend

but feel free to believe what you want

huge fan of Tyron, but that may be the dumbest thing I have ever read on these forums. And think of the ground that covers.

<Prem973>

God, I predicted these threads if he won.

Shertards gonna shertard.
GSP is still the ww goat with top 1-2 best resumes in mma, tyron isn't on that level

Who would win in a prime vs prime battle ? entirely different thing

as I've said to you before, terrible style matchup for GSP. This fight changes very little in that sense

Wonderboy 2x
Lawler
Maia
Till
Draw vs wonderboy and one win vs Wonderboy, no idea why everyone tries to act like he's 2-0 vs Wonderboy and the 2nd fight could have been a draw as well so .. lol?
Crushed Lawler
Snoozefest vs Mia but he won for sure
and great win over Till who seemed to drink his own koolaid a lil to much but regardless a great victory for sure.

GSP and Hughes are both still comfortably the top 2 WW of all time imo but all of these statements about GOAT, legacy, ect are all about as real as a pound 4 pound list so everything is debatable I suppose.

Rory is a completely different fighter than GSP. He’s not a poor version of anyone. He was handily beating Condit and GSP got pummeled by Matt Serra. Should’ve lost to Hendricks too.

GSP avenged the loss against Serra, did we ever see Woodley beat Mardquart?

Plus GSP never went out while Woodley was flying through the Galaxy while being out cold.

As for Rory, what part of his game is better than Georges? None, he's a poor man's GSP.

Woodley successful title defences - 4
GSP - 9

Get out of here with this shit. Woodley is definitely one of the top fighters in WW history but he isnt the GOAT.

GSP is the welterweight GOAT...4 or 5 more defenses for Tyron, then we will talk.

GSP is still the ww goat with top 1-2 best resumes in mma, tyron isn't on that level

Who would win in a prime vs prime battle ? entirely different thing

as I've said to you before, terrible style matchup for GSP. This fight changes very little in that sense
Woodley is basically Hendricks.

Except i'm not sure Woodley would beat prime Hendricks.

And GSP was already considering retirement before even fighting Hendricks.

GSP avenged the loss against Serra, did we ever see Woodley beat Mardquart?

Plus GSP never went out while Woodley was flying through the Galaxy while being out cold.

As for Rory, what part of his game is better than Georges? None, he's a poor man's GSP.
That’s still a loss. Woodley would’ve most likely won a rematch but he still would have that L on his record.

GSP was put down by a guy that had never recorded a standing TKO in his life while Marquardt was a dangerous striker from a higher division.

I’d say he’s a better striker for sure.

Woodley is next WW GOAT and a defending champion who speaks against the racism in MMA but of course the majority of the MMA community will be racist towards him via hiding behind the let's spam sarcastic remarks on social media and Youtube videos of everything being racist in order to insult him more.

Some throw in actual racist remarks in there and try to slide it in as part of the sarcasm.

The UFC and dudes are hurt by their great white hopes losing. Hurt by Rashad and Rampage/Chuck, Wonderboy/Woodley twice, Nunes/Shevchenko twice and just recently destroyed Woodley destroyed the UK next great white hope Darren Till.

Clinging onto the only white hope who actually got a UD over Woodley in Rory MacDonald or reaching even further with the roided Nate Marquardt fight earlier in Woodley's career.

This is part of the racism that Woodley is talking about which is subtle and insidious, holding minorities to different and higher standards just so they can shit on.

Not conforming to racist stereotypes, like the Mandingo fighter or the "thug" or the overthe top arrogant "baller" just to sell fights.

Respect to Woodley for speaking out well against racism in the MMA community and the UFC and for not conform to one of those racial stereotypes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back