Tyron is the WW GOAT

Tonight proves it.

Woodley would beat the ever living shit out of GSP.

There's a reason why GSP is scared shitless of Tyron.

Till is terrible.

Woodley is a great fighter, but no. He hasn't come close to GSP yet. I'm honestly not certain I'd pick him over GSP if they were to fight now.

Woodley is almost the WW GOAT.

GSP is ducking Woodley for a reason. Tyron is a bad match up for Pierre.

Seems everyone was on the hype train of till. Wins over a LW cowboy, and then 3 of the least active title fights ever. Sudden goat. Never fails when a champion wins they're the new goat.

Uncontainable_Laughter.gif

Not even close they sky rocketed TILL way to early UFC does that a bit to much

Implying that he GSP that Hendriks fought was prime GSP LOL. GSP would jab him for 5 rounds and win a 5-0
i agree but that style matchup, an opponent who can nullify his wrestling Is a hard matchup for any version of gsp.

The rose coloured glasses are strong for gsp, I get It.

In no way do i see any version of Gsp beating tyron standing

I know striking, boxing. Gsp is great but his striking is very overrated, the most dominant and determining factor of gsp's game is his grappling, wrestling and top control. When he cannot control where the fight takes place, he is very beatable.

All due respect to gsp but this is the reality.

Never change, Shedog. Most online forums aren't exactly populated by geniuses, but this place is exceptionally stupid. I wish there were webcams of members in their avatars while posting. I think it would be a shitshow that would make it embarrassing to post here.

GSP doesn’t have the wrestling acumen that T-Wood, regardless of training with Olympians in his time. College wrestling will always dominate with that pedigree, it’s just finding the guy who also has power and boxing in his hands to stand and polish off his that will always win in mma and that’s the blueprint in mma coming from a decorated wrestler in my own rights and and training with top atheleles. Sorry for the blueprint fellow grapplers, but no other contends so far lol

So many MMA fans are live in the moment fans with no sense of perspective or history.

GSP is *clearly* above Tyron all-time. Clearly.

If you want to start talking about moving past Hughes...that's a a discussion a reasonable fan could have, but just barely.

Ridiculous. Till was a joke, and everyone knows it. Glad that T-Wood ended that crap, but in no way does that put him in any historical position. People throw around that title so easily, but only history can judge. Let's make GSP - Woodley and then go from there.

GSP and Woodley would be an incredible fight.

why isn't it happening?

LMAO

Tyron is gonna be champ for a long time.

Let me guess you're picking Colby? lollllll

I’m not even a hater and I think he’d easily beat Colby.

It’s just way too early to be calling him the WW GOAT. He’s a clear #3 right now behind GSP and Hughes.

He would kill gsp in single combat, but it's hard to beat GSP's legacy. If Tyron was 5 years younger he'd prob eventually be held in the same regard. Either way if they fought today, GSP would be taking a nap.

i agree but that style matchup, an opponent who can nullify his wrestling Is a hard matchup for any version of gsp.

The rose coloured glasses are strong for gsp, I get It.

In no way do i see any version of Gsp beating tyron standing

I know striking, boxing. Gsp is great but his striking is very overrated, the most dominant and determining factor of gsp's game is his grappling, wrestling and top control. When he cannot control where the fight takes place, he is very beatable.

All due respect to gsp but this is the reality.

Fuck your fake respect and your twisted "reality" lol. You clearly know nothing about fighting

Also beat Condit and Koscheck, some of GSP’s best wins.
Condit hurt humself on a takedown defense, Woodley got absolutely pummeled by Mardquart and never avenged his loss, he then got demolished by a poor man's GSP (Rory Macdonald).

Condit hurt humself on a takedown defense, Woodley got absolutely pummeled by Mardquart and never avenged his loss, he then got demolished by a poor man's GSP (Rory Macdonald).
Rory is a completely different fighter than GSP. He’s not a poor version of anyone. He was handily beating Condit and GSP got pummeled by Matt Serra. Should’ve lost to Hendricks too.

GSP should stop fucking around with these super fights and fight Woodley already

Back