Tyron is the WW GOAT

Woodley's resume is VERY good.

Georges St Pierre still the GOAT and he would defeat Woodley in a 5 round match.
respect to gsp

but no he wouldn't

Tyron is a terrible stylistic matchup for him

the game has evolved

When you consider the level of competition Woodley has faced in his championship run. Tyron has GSP fight IQ with Yoel level athleticism and power, it's really incredible to see.

Curious to see how he fares with Covington, who is sure to bring the pace to Woodley.

Incredible performance.

lol nah. Tyron isn't even 2nd.

GSP is miles ahead of Hughes and Hughes is ahead of Tyron

Yeah not even close.

Nah still GSP

Very impressive performance though. Wish we could see a Rory rematch.

Kos
Shields
Diaz
Hughes
Fitch
Alves
Penn

Who exactly is there at welterweight in this day and age that is worth a damn? I am seriously scratching my head. This division sucks.

Not ready to give TWood Goat status yet, but do acknowledge that he deserves way more credit than fans give him.

Wonderboy 2x
Lawler
Maia
Till
He never actually beat Wonderboy. First was a draw to anyone with eyes. Second was either a loss or at best, another draw. Till was never proven, but Maia and Lawler wins were legit. Maia is a tough fight to approach with audience-enjoyment in mind, but the Lawler win was fucking huge. That was a statement.

Still nowhere close though, even if I'd favor him over GSP. That's not what GOAT means.

in terms of overall resume, gsp still is

but as I've said many times before, Tyron beats a prime gsp. He's a far superior version of hendricks

Implying that he GSP that Hendriks fought was prime GSP LOL. GSP would jab him for 5 rounds and win a 5-0

Its always good to see a consistent champ. Good for Woodley

The best WW ever?

images

giphy.gif

Back