Two Posts that I don't want to see anymore...

Originally posted by VOD
I don't want to see anyone laugh at a comment. If it's funny, you'll know and you might even let out a chuckle in real life. There's no fucking reason for you to let everyone else know you thought it was funny. When you're sitting around at a party and someone tells a joke, do you spit out your beer, slap your knee and roll around on the floor laughing? If not, then don't fucking do it here either. If you do, well that explains why you're here a lot more than at parties. So whatever the occasion....LOL, LMAO, ROFL, or whatever the fucking :eek::eek::eek: remark of the day is...let it go.

Who is so fucking pompous that they really think it matters to the other person if you like their avatar? It's a pain in the ass to continuously see people posting 'Hey man, nice av' randomly. It turns out to be so arbitrary because you're doing it in the middle of an active thread. It's like 'Hey what do you read on the shitter?' 'Hey man, nice av'....Noone cares, if it's a cool av...Guess what? We already know.....

Plz drop the nazi crap it`s old.....

Originally posted by karebear
i can't help it, the av is lookin' good ensanity

:p :p :p :p <--- those are just for my good pal VOD.

You can't help it because you're too fucking stupid to think of anything else. Noone wants you here aside from the fact that you make a very noble attempt to raise the spirits of these psuedo-humans. You're pretty much the equivalent of a rubber pussy. You're not exactly real but you make them think that they're actually getting some so they put a smile on their pimply faces.

Originally posted by karebear
oh, i had it on invisible earlier and just forgot to turn it off.

Yeah people might start to think she's pathetic if her name were at the top for more than 15 hours a day.

Originally posted by assesino
ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz not you 2....
Lets see.....Vod, veteran poster with wit and a sense of humor....and you......er....uh....WHO ARE YOU????

tell me about your sexlife karebear. come on. ramble on. please do tell us every little fucking detail. take this thread over karebear, do your shit and turn it into a 'karebear sexual q & a'. tell people how naughty you are. you know you want to, and at the end of the day you feel like a fucking sexgodess because your ego gets more inflated every time you make some skin-covered testosterone internet geek drool over your (b)anal posts.

by the way, shido, I understand your sig. Wonder how many do...UND KEINE EIER!

Originally posted by RightintheFace
by the way, shido, I understand your sig. Wonder how many do...UND KEINE EIER!
Bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees. I fuckin love it.:p

I was taking H.S. german at the time that album came out. Friend of mine got it, called me and said "hey, can you help me? There's something I want you to translate." Went to his house, he turned it on, I listened for a minute, and just started laughing.

page8-02.jpg

surly fatshit says TO THE TOP, MOTHERFUCKER!

Originally posted by RightintheFace
page8-02.jpg

surly fatshit says TO THE TOP, MOTHERFUCKER!
Did anyone else notice those suspicious stains on the wall next to surly's bed???

Originally posted by shidokanartist
Did anyone else notice those suspicious stains on the wall next to surly's bed???

I always looked away as fast as I could! Too much gruesomeness for me!

Originally posted by Showtime_cbk
I always looked away as fast as I could! Too much gruesomeness for me!
I bet that fat little fucker has been sniffing his own socks and chunkin loads of yogurt on the walls. Thats fucking pathetic!

RITF, please do keep posting that pic in as many threads as possible. It betters the thread by 25% atleast.

Back