Two Posts that I don't want to see anymore...

Originally posted by VOD
You're pretty much the equivalent of a rubber pussy. You're not exactly real but you make them think that they're actually getting some so they put a smile on their pimply faces.

Fucking ouch. This has to be the worst karebear owning of all time.

Originally posted by cybercoma
Fucking ouch. This has to be the worst karebear owning of all time.

cyber, give me a break. nobody cares what an arrogant, unhappy, obviously lonely internet moderator who "hates the world", because it makes him feel better when people reject him, has to say.

Originally posted by karebear
cyber, give me a break. nobody cares what an arrogant, unhappy, obviously lonely internet moderator who "hates the world", because it makes him feel better when people reject him, has to say.

Then why are you indirectly responding to him. Why don't you give us all a break and go kill yourself.

Originally posted by GeneticFreakBMA
Then why are you indirectly responding to him. Why don't you give us all a break and go kill yourself.

i was responding to what cyber said. VOD can go fuck himself, he's not worth my time. if you stopped sucking his nuts for 10 seconds you'd see he isn't anything special.

Well why not hop off of the 'He hates his world' retorts and waste some time because that's what you do with your life. You spend 18 hours a day on this forum and the only reason you get off of it is because you have a supposed husband that is either fictional or delusional cause he can't see what a tramp his wife is. When is welfare coming to pick up your kid?

i was responding to what cyber said. VOD can go fuck himself, he's not worth my time. if you stopped sucking his nuts for 10 seconds you'd see he isn't anything special.

If this forum was all women, would you post here?

Originally posted by GeneticFreakBMA
If this forum was all women, would you post here?

i don't give a shit who posts here. bottomline it's entertaining while i do what needs to be done. congrats on the new belt.

Look at your posts. It's a smiley, or a congratulations, or a 'I'm a whore' statement. You don't have any originality or thought processes. I'm really starting to entertain the possibility that you're nothing more than a computer program. You're more of a bot than a human being with these responses. Think of something clever and stop being such a banal tramp.

anything is better then a banal grump.

If only that were true... Plus it's THAN, not THEN you ignorant bitch. You figure since you spend most of your day constructing replies you'd be able to handle the rules of grammar. Get a dictionary and figure out what 'banal' means because by using a word that I used to describe you to describe me, you're just proving the point. Where's your alter-ego DRA to come on and tell me how 'My wife is only having fun and I don't care that she likes big black cock'. I always love seeing the akward fear in his posts...

i'm really glad you're not dropping this, shows how pathetic you really are.

Something tells me she'll disregard the "b" in banal and turn this into the very posts VOD's warning her against.

Your replying to all his posts, so what does that make you? Why can't you fucking realize you are getting owned like no ones business and pack up your little whore show and take it out to the mean streets of Canada, maybe we will get lucky and you will get run over by a car.

Why drop it? You're still here. You're still fucking stupid. You still won't stop being a tramp. You're still a fucking cancer to this site. You're still a pain in the ass. You're still fucking worthless. You're still hated. You still should die. No way am I dropping it bitch.

Back