Two Posts that I don't want to see anymore...

Originally posted by VOD
I don't want to see posts from you Karebear. You're a fucking pain in the ass to have around. No more 'Thanks (smiley)' or any bullshit of that sort. Sit in a chatroom if you wanna chat. Get AIM and stay away from the forum.

Right on VOD.. Karebear is just looking for attention and trying to play the "cute innocent lonely whore".. Go to some Teen 13-15 chatroom if you're looking for guys for some cyber action.. It is getting really old really fast..

karebear is cool. vod is bitter that the ot is changing and he isnt the main attraction...soon he will be spouting that hes "old school" and that everyone else is a newb and that he deserves respect...yeah, hes turning into another kage.

thanks punk. i think he just got his panties in a bunch because someone, heaven forbid, talked back to him. that and he hates the world of course. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <<<---------- DIE DIE DIE!

I hope a semi truck rolls over your head

wow. the support you can get from a couple of titty pics PMed to the right people is astonishing...

Originally posted by VOD
I don't want to see anyone laugh at a comment. If it's funny, you'll know and you might even let out a chuckle in real life. There's no fucking reason for you to let everyone else know you thought it was funny. When you're sitting around at a party and someone tells a joke, do you spit out your beer, slap your knee and roll around on the floor laughing? If not, then don't fucking do it here either. If you do, well that explains why you're here a lot more than at parties. So whatever the occasion....LOL, LMAO, ROFL, or whatever the fucking :eek::eek::eek: remark of the day is...let it go.

Who is so fucking pompous that they really think it matters to the other person if you like their avatar? It's a pain in the ass to continuously see people posting 'Hey man, nice av' randomly. It turns out to be so arbitrary because you're doing it in the middle of an active thread. It's like 'Hey what do you read on the shitter?' 'Hey man, nice av'....Noone cares, if it's a cool av...Guess what? We already know.....
ROTFLMFAO!!!

stop this petty arguing and let's get back to the issue at hand:

publicity2.JPG

stamos hasnt been cool since the mid 80's so its beyond me how he wormed his cock into rebecca romjin.

I haven't read shit on this thread, but VOD is the grouchiest mother fuckin mod. What a dick!

Originally posted by punkmother
karebear is cool. vod is bitter that the ot is changing and he isnt the main attraction...soon he will be spouting that hes "old school" and that everyone else is a newb and that he deserves respect...yeah, hes turning into another kage.

I look forward to Vod's thread on how last August was the best month here at the boards and everyone who joined after that wouldn't understand.

Vod is the "immovable object " of O.T. He will thrive on the poison you feed him. You will only make him stronger in your efforts to dethrone. You will back off if you know whats good for you....

Back