Two Posts that I don't want to see anymore...

V

VOD

I don't want to see anyone laugh at a comment. If it's funny, you'll know and you might even let out a chuckle in real life. There's no fucking reason for you to let everyone else know you thought it was funny. When you're sitting around at a party and someone tells a joke, do you spit out your beer, slap your knee and roll around on the floor laughing? If not, then don't fucking do it here either. If you do, well that explains why you're here a lot more than at parties. So whatever the occasion....LOL, LMAO, ROFL, or whatever the fucking :eek::eek::eek: remark of the day is...let it go.

Who is so fucking pompous that they really think it matters to the other person if you like their avatar? It's a pain in the ass to continuously see people posting 'Hey man, nice av' randomly. It turns out to be so arbitrary because you're doing it in the middle of an active thread. It's like 'Hey what do you read on the shitter?' 'Hey man, nice av'....Noone cares, if it's a cool av...Guess what? We already know.....

but my av IS fucking cool. surly fatshit is displeased by your censorship.

Originally posted by VOD
When you're sitting around at a party and someone tells a joke, do you spit out your beer, slap your knee and roll around on the floor laughing? If not, then don't fucking do it here either. If you do, well that explains why you're here a lot more than at parties.

LOL, this coming from a man with almost the most posts on this entire forum.

Oh yeah, while I'm on the topic of posts I don't want to see...I'll make one more addition. I don't want to see posts from you Karebear. You're a fucking pain in the ass to have around. No more 'Thanks (smiley)' or any bullshit of that sort. Sit in a chatroom if you wanna chat. Get AIM and stay away from the forum.

Originally posted by VOD
Oh yeah, while I'm on the topic of posts I don't want to see...I'll make one more addition. I don't want to see posts from you Karebear. You're a fucking pain in the ass to have around. No more 'Thanks (smiley)' or any bullshit of that sort. Sit in a chatroom if you wanna chat. Get AIM and stay away from the forum.

like i really give a crap what you think

Erasing posts...thats nice Vod. So, just becuase you don't like something, people aren't supposed to post? You don't like Karebear, don't read her posts. Its that simple.

Thanks for your time.

I would, but there are too many to ignore. Plus she has a habit of taking a thread and then pretending like the person on the other end gives a shit so she'll tell them her life story.

If VOD starts deleting karebear's posts, I will support it 100%.

Originally posted by Showtime_cbk
Erasing posts...thats nice Vod. So, just becuase you don't like something, people aren't supposed to post? You don't like Karebear, don't read her posts. Its that simple.

Thanks for your time.

finally someone gets it.

he's just upset that more people didn't name him in the cool people thread and he's using me to feel better.

Originally posted by karebear
he's just upset that more people didn't name him in the cool people thread and he's using me to feel better.

VOD you gonna take that?

Originally posted by RightintheFace
vod is surly, but not funny surly.

Actually, if you read his posts again, you will find a touch of "funny surly" in there :D

You just can't your mouth or your legs shut. Quiet down tramp, you think people really care what you're about...You get a slight bit of respect because you're a female so all of these puberty ridden jock straps think they'll work the pimp hand and get their floppy disk in your drive. I'm using computer lingo because apparently you never fucking sign off.

I'm a jock strap, but not a puberty ridden one. my jock is ridden with much more powerful stuff.

Originally posted by karebear
finally someone gets it.

I haven't even looked at the cool people thread. but I can guess I'm not in it. I'm not here enough to get really noticed. Maybe I should petition to become a mod so I can act all high and mighty too.

Thanks for your time.

Originally posted by lsg
Actually, if you read his posts again, you will find a touch of "funny surly" in there :D

did he call and tell you to post that, crack bitch?

Keep throwing the lines out....Live up to that reputation as an internet whore. You're nothing more than a text box, and it's probably more attractive than your real box.

Back