Two Posts that I don't want to see anymore...

Originally posted by GeneticFreakBMA
Your replying to all his posts, so what does that make you? Why can't you fucking realize you are getting owned like no ones business and pack up your little whore show and take it out to the mean streets of Canada, maybe we will get lucky and you will get run over by a car.

i'm replying because my son is napping and i'm bored. what's his excuss. as for getting owned, one would have to care to be owned. but you nut huggers all stick together and call "pwn3d" :rolleyes: for each other so it's pointless and if i wasn't doing it on purpose i wouldn't bother to try.

What are you doing on purpose? Stretching your cyber pussy lips so far you could fit your infants head in there? Give it a rest, you're hated by even those that you think you're friendly with. Noone gives a shit about you. Face up to the cold hard truth and fucking put a toy gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. Since this internet shit is so real to you, maybe a toy gun will do the job.

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely
k-rogers.jpg

Rose%20Petal%20Perfume.jpg

suits01.jpg

Man, if only I had a genie lamp.

Well as much as you post your son must be in a fucking coma. If I lived with you that would be the best option though.

"HEY THAT VOD GUY HE NOT NICE AND HE BEEN KNOWN TO FINGER BUTTHOLES IF YOU DONT GIVES HIM MONEY OR POST ANYTHING WORTH SHIT SOMETIMES AND IM TWENTYSIX YEARS OLD AND HAVE NO MONEY OR INTELLIGENT POSTS! THAT WHY MY BUTTHOLE HAS MOTOR OIL AND FINGERNAIL SCRATCH MARKS ON IT" - KAREBEAR

This beating does not take away from the fact that he used an emoticon...I'm still pissed about that.

Ranger, don't start with me.

yeah Ranger, heaven forbid anyone get flamed on here.

Yes, JKD. We certainly wouldn't want to ruin the sanctity of this complement-filled thread.

I'm just going to sit back and fondle my balls whilst rooting in my nose. Let he who has a free hand cast the first stone.

Originally posted by karebear
cyber, give me a break. nobody cares what an arrogant, unhappy, obviously lonely internet moderator who "hates the world", because it makes him feel better when people reject him, has to say.

do honestly think anyone cares more about what you say?

Originally posted by RangerATL
Yes, JKD. We certainly wouldn't want to ruin the sanctity of this complement-filled thread.

I'm just going to sit back and fondle my balls whilst rooting in my nose. Let he who has a free hand cast the first stone.
I was doing precisely the same thing whilst I read your post. Coincidence??? I think not.

Originally posted by RangerATL

You're watching "The View" aren't you?

Does it feel good being in a place where you're obviously not wanted? Do you sit in your basement apartment with all of the lights off going "They really do like me, they're just being silly, that's how they are", while eating raw chopped meat and listening to the sounds of your deformed child sobbing in his crib as he realizes this is all life has to offer...?

Originally posted by JKDShootFight
This beating does not take away from the fact that he used an emoticon...I'm still pissed about that.

Don't let him forget it, JKD....he is growing soft on us.

Originally posted by lsg
Don't let him forget it, JKD....he is growing soft on us.
Not judging by this body slam.

Does it feel good being in a place where you're obviously not wanted? Do you sit in your basement apartment with all of the lights off going "They really do like me, they're just being silly, that's how they are", while eating raw chopped meat and listening to the sounds of your deformed child sobbing in his crib as he realizes this is all life has to offer...?

Originally posted by VOD
......So just reply with a 'Thanks :)' since that's fucking end-all of your creative expression and let's pretend you choked on an M&M and died.
YEAH!!! DON'T FORGET THIS!

Back