Two friends bump in to each other on the street

Agreed. Dont care about this pussy shit. Let's see them fight.
main-qimg-81be072d38690d235c71fe10725c8a4a

Everyone here is deeply disturbed. The last thing on my mind was what color each kid was.
gotta agree - I mean the obvious is there that they don't see colours of skin just a friend. It is weird how everyone is making it about the black kid having white parents, etc. Which is also a reminder that as much as people talk and say they want equality and goodness they will always find a reason (no matter how small) to poke holes in something good.

Just enjoy it for what it is two friends who don't care about superficial differences.

Thank you bro, I needed that!

:kiss::kiss:
Watch like grappling/wrestling videos of young girls vs boys of the same age. Girls are usually wiping the mat with the boys (again till early/mid teens (not always though)).

Watch like grappling/wrestling videos of young girls vs boys of the same age. Girls are usually wiping the mat with the boys (again till early/mid teens (not always though)).
I was all skin and bone back then too, my legs looked like they'd snap like twigs

I had never thought about it from this perspective

Why does everyone think the white guy in the background is the kid's dad? It's far more likely that he's just a guy banging his mom.

First of all, that is cheating, because he's not Carl Weathers.

2nd of all, what movie is this from? It's hilarious.

3rd of all, the most bizarre part is that he's wearing nothing but a jock strap.

but it was still on your mind, quit trying to shame us when really you are one of us.

True. It was on my mind’s list of things to consider. But it was just under opening my own donkey show in the states.

We can tell which one is athletic, the gap widens between them considerably while running in the same direction

not that I can talk, the girl in the pics I posted beat me in a school race when we were 8 or 9
I was going to say the black kid was down to be besties until it was time to show the white kid whatsup with regards to who owns who in the sprinting department.

Also, it not that uncommon for some girls to beat boys in some sport up to puberty but after that, your man card gets held until you can dominate.

ya girls can be physically bigger at that age and mentally more developed. so if you get a tough girl she can hang with the boys and beat some of them, maybe most. And you would get a disproportionate number of the tough gals in grappling.

but still the rearing matters. Most boys would beat most girls even at that age in general just due to boys being raised scrappy and with more conflicts and most girls as princesses. At least historically. Maybe not todays soft soy boys.

Our grade school (k-6) did not have a girls soccer team. Just not enough gals. One of our star stand out players had a twin sister who was also very good. She was a star in the girls All Star county team and got permission (it was not common back then) to play with us on the boys team. she was maybe top 10th amongst the top boys. So while she was better than most boys on the team, when you put 'best V best' even at that age, boys won out.

But your point is generally true. i just think you tend to get the toughest gals going into grappling where you are getting a wide segment of boys including dads pushing their wimpy sons in hoping to toughen them up.

Everyone:

"Aw, shucks see? Racism is taught"
raw

*everyone goes back to being racist*

3530e01f7c74035dcf008132715cc4da

Back