• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Two adults and three children hospitalised after Stabbing in Dublin

Immigrants from Africa & Asia are a net drain on the economy, as they are in every European country. The food argument is all you have and it demonstrates how weak your position is. Since when did Africans & Asians make the music of Britain better? Absolutely absurd. What art comes from these people, too? And why would you differentiate between 'music' and 'art' when music IS art? Duhh. What art do Africans & Asians make? They produce no music & film. They also have nothing to offer the world of literature. Name all those Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Indian, Chinese, Somali, Nigerian, Yemeni etc authors. Go right ahead! Sport has nothing to do with immigrants. What on earth are you talking about?

You're obviously only interested in spreading fantasy & lies, as proven by your claim they've only "committed a small number of crimes". Don't leave out their descendants and the amount of crime they commit. You don't ever want to focus on the scourge that is muslim rape gangs. The reason is obvious.

Britain has declined for many reasons and immigration/diversity is the main one. The conservative party isn't right-wing. It's basically the labour party of 15-20 years ago.

Can you share the data on the negative impact of migrants from Asia and Africa?

It seems at odds with what I'm reading.

RE Music and Art, those are subjective, whether you feel immigrants have contributed or not, is neither here nor there, but the list of British musicians and artists with heritage from countries other and the UK, is long.

Sport - Even going to to 2012, a third of the medals won by team GB were won by athletes from immigrant families. Pop over to squad list on the England football homepage, and tell me immigration has had no impact on sport.

Rape gangs - Rochdale, Telford and Rochchester were all horrific, and the groups responsible should be smashed with the full weight of the law, but conflating that behaviour with ALL immigrants is wrong, and the reality is that most groups caught sexually exploiting children, were white British.

Can you share the data on the negative impact of migrants from Asia and Africa?

It seems at odds with what I'm reading.

Look it up yourself. They are a net drain and all the evidence proves it. If you're denying that, it's because you're choosing to not look at the evidence.

RE Music and Art, those are subjective

So why did you just state it as a fact that they've contributed so much? When I challenge you on that comment, suddenly you switch to the argument that art is subjective. Funny how that works, eh?

whether you feel immigrants have contributed or not, is neither here nor there

It's not "neither here nor there", it's extremely relevant because you just made a claim that immigration has had a positive impact on art (including music) in Britain, then when I challenge you on it, you can't name anything. What contributions have Pakistanis, Indians, Somalis, Bangladeshis, Yemenis, Turks, Nigerians etc etc made to art? The only group that's made any contribution is Jamaicans and that's entirely in music. When it comes to film and other visual art, they, like all the other groups listed above, are non-existent. There is no 'rich contribution' like you're making out.

but the list of British musicians and artists with heritage from countries other and the UK, is long.

So name them. Name all the musicians who have Pakistani, Indian, Somali, Bangladeshi, Yemeni, Turkish & Nigerian heritage. Go! You shouldn't have any problem doing this, considering how "long" the list is... right?

You also ignored my comment about film & literature and the non-existent contributions immigrants have made. Why?

Sport - Even going to to 2012, a third of the medals won by team GB were won by athletes from immigrant families. Pop over to squad list on the England football homepage, and tell me immigration has had no impact on sport.

That doesn't substantiate your claim that immigration has made sport "better". How many of these medals were won by Pakistanis, Indians, Somalis, Bangladeshis, Yemenis & Turks? And how many of these groups have produced football players who play for the English national squad? It looks to me like you want to view immigrants as a monolithic block in this particular context, which ironically is what leftists are always saying they're against, instead of looking at the specific details. I'm sure groups like Jamaicans & Nigerians have made a strong contribution to the British sporting world... but the other groups? Not so much. Happy to be proven wrong, though. Let's see if you can. Go right ahead!

Rape gangs - Rochdale, Telford and Rochchester were all horrific, and the groups responsible should be smashed with the full weight of the law

Empty words. Why do leftists always ignore/down play this issue? You realise it's still going on, right? You realise the three examples you gave are vastly outnumbered by the ones you didn't give, yes?

but conflating that behaviour with ALL immigrants is wrong

There's that typical leftist deceit again. I didn't do that, did I? I said that immigration is the cause of this rape gang issue, which it is. That's an indisputable fact. It's a fact that muslims of various ethnic groups have a very hateful view of women, particularly European women. It's completely normal to view them as pieces of meat who are deserving of rape. Are you aware of this? Why would leftists support the importation of such a culture?

Also notice how you're imploring me not to conflate this behaviour with "ALL" immigrants, but you're conflating wonderful contributions (which don't actually exist) in the worlds of sport and art to ALL immigrants (or all immigrant groups, at least)? The game you people play is obvious to anyone with more than one brain cell.

and the reality is that most groups caught sexually exploiting children, were white British.

More of that typical leftist deceit. Those white men who do that are exploiting other white children. The correct comparison would be to point out all those gangs made up by white British men who exploit Pakistani girls. Can you give me some examples of that happening? Because only THAT is the correct comparison. Also, demographics... the overwhelming majority of the British population is white. Of course they're the majority of offenders in this crime (and every other crime). You're making a non-point here, but that's all leftists ever do. But Pakistanis are VASTLY over represented in this crime, and there is a specific problem of them targeting non-muslim girls. Which obviously you pretend doesn't exist.

"Unsubstantiated claims" lmao. If you aren't aware of the numbers showing the massive immigrant crime problems that various European nations are suffering you shouldn't even be talking about the subject. Just go do some basic research into countries like the Netherlands and Germany and then you can come back agreeing with us.
You're responding to someone that was cheerleading the Hamas 10/7 attacks, he doesn't care. He literally gets off on innocent people of lighter complexion dying.

Look it up yourself. They are a net drain and all the evidence proves it. If you're denying that, it's because you're choosing to not look at the evidence.

So why did you just state it as a fact that they've contributed so much? When I challenge you on that comment, suddenly you switch to the argument that art is subjective. Funny how that works, eh?

It's not "neither here nor there", it's extremely relevant because you just made a claim that immigration has had a positive impact on art (including music) in Britain, then when I challenge you on it, you can't name anything. What contributions have Pakistanis, Indians, Somalis, Bangladeshis, Yemenis, Turks, Nigerians etc etc made to art? The only group that's made any contribution is Jamaicans and that's entirely in music. When it comes to film and other visual art, they, like all the other groups listed above, are non-existent. There is no 'rich contribution' like you're making out.

So name them. Name all the musicians who have Pakistani, Indian, Somali, Bangladeshi, Yemeni, Turkish & Nigerian heritage. Go! You shouldn't have any problem doing this, considering how "long" the list is... right?

You also ignored my comment about film & literature and the non-existent contributions immigrants have made. Why?

That doesn't substantiate your claim that immigration has made sport "better". How many of these medals were won by Pakistanis, Indians, Somalis, Bangladeshis, Yemenis & Turks? And how many of these groups have produced football players who play for the English national squad? It looks to me like you want to view immigrants as a monolithic block in this particular context, which ironically is what leftists are always saying they're against, instead of looking at the specific details. I'm sure groups like Jamaicans & Nigerians have made a strong contribution to the British sporting world... but the other groups? Not so much. Happy to be proven wrong, though. Let's see if you can. Go right ahead!

Empty words. Why do leftists always ignore/down play this issue? You realise it's still going on, right? You realise the three examples you gave are vastly outnumbered by the ones you didn't give, yes?

There's that typical leftist deceit again. I didn't do that, did I? I said that immigration is the cause of this rape gang issue, which it is. That's an indisputable fact. It's a fact that muslims of various ethnic groups have a very hateful view of women, particularly European women. It's completely normal to view them as pieces of meat who are deserving of rape. Are you aware of this? Why would leftists support the importation of such a culture?

Also notice how you're imploring me not to conflate this behaviour with "ALL" immigrants, but you're conflating wonderful contributions (which don't actually exist) in the worlds of sport and art to ALL immigrants (or all immigrant groups, at least)? The game you people play is obvious to anyone with more than one brain cell.

More of that typical leftist deceit. Those white men who do that are exploiting other white children. The correct comparison would be to point out all those gangs made up by white British men who exploit Pakistani girls. Can you give me some examples of that happening? Because only THAT is the correct comparison. Also, demographics... the overwhelming majority of the British population is white. Of course they're the majority of offenders in this crime (and every other crime). You're making a non-point here, but that's all leftists ever do. But Pakistanis are VASTLY over represented in this crime, and there is a specific problem of them targeting non-muslim girls. Which obviously you pretend doesn't exist

More of that typical leftist deceit. Those white men who do that are exploiting other white children. The correct comparison would be to point out all those gangs made up by white British men who exploit Pakistani girls. Can you give me some examples of that happening? Because only THAT is the correct comparison. Also, demographics... the overwhelming majority of the British population is white. Of course they're the majority of offenders in this crime (and every other crime). You're making a non-point here, but that's all leftists ever do. But Pakistanis are VASTLY over represented in this crime, and there is a specific problem of them targeting non-muslim girls. Which obviously you pretend doesn't exist.

While I appreciate the significant effort you put into this rage post, you are waffling shit.

Or maybe I'm misunderstanding you? Maybe you aren't anti immigration in general, maybe it's just brown people?

(If you can't or won't attempt to offer data supporting your claim that asian and African immigrants are a drain on Britain, you'll excuse me if tell you "look it up yourself" for the answers to the other homework assignments you think you're setting)

While I appreciate the significant effort you put into this rage post, you are waffling shit.

Then explain why I'm wrong. Simply dismissing it as "waffling shit" doesn't prove me wrong. You made a whole host of claims in that post and are yet to back them up with any kind of evidence.

Or maybe I'm misunderstanding you? Maybe you aren't anti immigration in general, maybe it's just brown people?

It's you who's "waffling shit". Back your claims up or stop responding.

(If you can't or won't attempt to offer data supporting your claim that asian and African immigrants are a drain on Britain, you'll excuse me if tell you "look it up yourself" for the answers to the other homework assignments you think you're setting)

Immigrants who came to live in Britain from outside Europe cost the public purse nearly £120 billion over 17 years, a new report has shown.

The major academic study also found, however, that recent immigration from Europe – driven by the surge in arrivals from eastern European – gave the economy a £4.4 billion boost over the same period.

It found that migrants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) made a negative contribution to the public purse of £117.9 billion because they consumed more in public expenditure – including NHS costs, welfare hand-outs and education – than they contributed in taxes.

The report, to be published in the Economic Journal, said the non-EEA group – largely made up of immigration from countries such as India, Pakistan and African Commonwealth countries – contributed less because families tended to have more children and lower employment rates.

"Immigrants from non-EEA countries ... contribute less than they receive,” the 50-page study concluded.

This is what Europe has imported.

The arrogant 'buh-bye' at the end sums it up. They fear no consequence. They know the state is on their side. They know they'll receive only a slap on the wrist if they rape a European woman. The left's 'support' for women was only ever about politics & power, never about actually caring for women's safety. If it was, they'd be the most anti-immigration people on the planet. Instead, they're the most pro-immigration people. Their lack of interest in the mass rape of British girls by muslim rape gangs is further evidence which backs up my position. @skold @tastaylvr @Plastikman_Eire

Ireland have basically sacrificed their ability to safely walk the streets at night on the alter of diversity.

Ireland will become a low trust society.

And people still wonder why I left. The writing is on the wall.

Ireland have basically sacrificed their ability to safely walk the streets at night on the alter of diversity.

Ireland will become a low trust society.

And people still wonder why I left. The writing is on the wall.

Ireland is the safest it has ever been. Crime rate has been dropping every year but luckily we don’t have idiots like you making policy.

It has actually declined by more than half in the last 20 years.

Ireland is the safest it has ever been. Crime rate has been dropping every year but luckily we don’t have idiots like you making policy.

These are numbers from Germany:
Refugees from North African countries Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco constituted 0.9% of refugees but represented 17.1% of violent crime refugee suspects and 31% of robbery refugee suspects. The latter corresponds to a 35-fold over-representation. Refugees from Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq represented 54.7% of the total, but represented 16% of refugee robbery suspects and 34.9% violent crime suspects and were thus underrepresented.

Sweden:
In 2018, Swedish Television investigative journalism show Uppdrag Granskning analysed the total of 843 district court cases from the five preceding years and found that 58% of all convicted of rape had a foreign background and 40% were born in the Middle East and Africa, with young men from Afghanistan numbering 45 stood out as being the most next most common country of birth after Sweden. When only analysing rape assault (Swedish: överfallsvåldtäkt) cases, that is cases where perpetrator and victim were not previously acquainted, 97 out of 129 were born outside Europe.

Netherlands:
According to a 2009 report commissioned by Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin, 63% of the 447 teenagers convicted of serious crime are children of parents born outside the Netherlands. All these cases concern crime for which the maximum jail sentence is longer than eight years, such as robbery with violence, extortion, arson, public acts of violence, sexual assault, manslaughter and murder.

If crime goes down as a whole, it's DESPITE non-Western immigrants, not because of them.

If crime goes down as a whole, it's DESPITE non-Western immigrants, not because of them.

Why do you feel like crime is a problem if it is going down though? I don't think you realise that these problems are manufactured by the media. They are designed to make you feel unsafe even though society has been getting safer for decades now.

If you thought society was safer 10-20 years ago even though it is significantly much safer now then you are a clown. You had no problems when society was more dangerous with more white people but are angry now with immigrants even though society is much safer. It just seems like you rather get mugged by a white dude even if it happens more often.

I could make a famous conservative youtube page and only post car crashes. I can bet after a few weeks they would be calling on the government to ban cars. There is just a lack of awareness and perception by a lot of you. The media tells you what to be afraid of and you just follow it hook line and sinker.

It’s not just crime.

By introducing large populations of people from incompatible cultures, you are inevitably going to create a Balkanization effect in the country with low trust, high inter-ethnic tension …. Is this the kind of country that you want?? Lol

Even if these African/Arabic mostly military aged men were a net-positive economically (they are not), it would not be worth it to live in a less harmonious country.

Why do you feel like crime is a problem if it is going down though? I don't think you realise that these problems are manufactured by the media. They are designed to make you feel unsafe even though society has been getting safer for decades now.

If you thought society was safer 10-20 years ago even though it is significantly much safer now then you are a clown. You had no problems when society was more dangerous with more white people but are angry now with immigrants even though society is much safer. It just seems like you rather get mugged by a white dude even if it happens more often.

I could make a famous conservative youtube page and only post car crashes. I can bet after a few weeks they would be calling on the government to ban cars. There is just a lack of awareness and perception by a lot of you. The media tells you what to be afraid of and you just follow it hook line and sinker.

LOL

The media are on your team.

Then explain why I'm wrong. Simply dismissing it as "waffling shit" doesn't prove me wrong. You made a whole host of claims in that post and are yet to back them up with any kind of evidence.

It's you who's "waffling shit". Back your claims up or stop responding.
@Tatra

The conversation has been around the impact of immigration – which provides a net benefit to the country – you trying to cherry pick demographics to support your point = Waffling shit.

Immigrants who came to live in Britain from outside Europe cost the public purse nearly £120 billion over 17 years, a new report has shown.

The major academic study also found, however, that recent immigration from Europe – driven by the surge in arrivals from eastern European – gave the economy a £4.4 billion boost over the same period.

It found that migrants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) made a negative contribution to the public purse of £117.9 billion because they consumed more in public expenditure – including NHS costs, welfare hand-outs and education – than they contributed in taxes.

The report, to be published in the Economic Journal, said the non-EEA group – largely made up of immigration from countries such as India, Pakistan and African Commonwealth countries – contributed less because families tended to have more children and lower employment rates.

"Immigrants from non-EEA countries ... contribute less than they receive,” the 50-page study concluded.

A more recent study referrenced at https://www.ucl.ac.uk/economics/about-department/fiscal-effects-immigration-uk (From 2022, verus the 2014 study reported by the Telegraph) says:

“Our findings show that immigrants to the UK who arrived since 2000, and for whom we observe their entire migration history, have made consistently positive fiscal contributions regardless of their area of origin

Re sport – My point stands, immigration has had a positive impact on the UK, again I am not interested in your cherry picking.

Music/Art – Do you want a historical, or comtempory list?

Let's apply your logic to something else.

Overall death rates in the UK were falling steadily between 2001 and 2015. However, in one cause of death group (Dementia and Alzheimer's disease) the rate had been climbing since 2005 (as can be seen from figure 1 in the link below):

By your logic we shouldn't give a fuck about Dementia and Alzheimer's disease because the overall rate of death was falling?

If immigrants from certain countries are associated with per capita crime rates substantially above that of the native population (as has been proven for Algeria based on data from other EU countries) then the sensible thing to do is to massively tighten who you're allowing in from that country.

The problem with conversations about immigration is there's no nuance.

Some immigration is good.
Some immigration is bad.
It is up to your government to distinguish between the two and get the latter as close to zero as possible, which the Irish government clearly isn't doing at the moment.

It’s not just crime.

By introducing large populations of people from incompatible cultures, you are inevitably going to create a Balkanization effect in the country with low trust, high inter-ethnic tension …. Is this the kind of country that you want?? Lol

The irony, is only matched by your stupidity.

british-nationalism-in-ireland-2012-kat-kill-all-taigs-catholics-irish.jpg

KAT-FAP-Orangefest-at-its-worst.jpg

river

taigs.jpg

Last edited:
We know how it works with you people: when the context is positive, his 'minority' status is relevant. When the context is negative, suddenly a person being a 'minority' isn't relevant. And what does him living in Ireland for 20 years have to do with anything? Still doesn't belong in Europe. Irish society made him violent? LOL fuck off you insufferable feral scum.

You people? Sounds racist.

So, he lived in Ireland for 20 years without issue..... he was just biding his time..... lurking into the environment.... sharpening his knives....... to attack 3 children .... 20 years later. Dude's patient as fuck, huh.

Why doesn't he belong in Europe? Is there a rule against his kind in Europe? Or is that just someone's personal racist inbred opinion?

I may be "insufferable feral scum" but at least I ain't a low IQ racist redneck inbred. Say hi to your cuz for me, Jed.

<NewGina>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back