Television TV Show Thread

Just finished 2nd season mr Inbetween

Holy hell what a great all around show , the movie was god awful..but its one of those shows you cant wait to see next episode and then regret binge watching 'cause now you gotta wait until the fall for new shit
I keep hearing food things about the show but the lead character is very "meh" to me

Its hard to get excited for these DC animated movies.

They're all around 70 minutes long.

If they don't have enough story to make a solid 90 minute movie, at least, then they shouldn't even bother.

The animation is better than the early 90s animated shows, but not by much, so it seems like consumers are paying $20 for three 30-minute episodes of those animated shows.

In other words, DC should put alittle more effort into their animated movies.

Anybody into jack Ryan on prime? Thoroughly enjoyed 1st season..on 2nd episode of 2nd season...

I enjoyed it very much. So much good content on Amazon. I finished watching The Man in the High Castle and it had a very good ending. I have quite a list that I'm working my way through. The Expanse is the one I'm currently watching.

saw one and a half episode (had to stop) of the witcher, my god what a piece of shit show it is

I enjoyed it very much. So much good content on Amazon. I finished watching The Man in the High Castle and it had a very good ending. I have quite a list that I'm working my way through. The Expanse is the one I'm currently watching.

Love The Expanse. Possibly my all time favorite sci fi show. You're in for a ride!

Also enjoyed The Man in the High Castle, but didn't really understand the last scene of the series finale. I felt it could have gone another direction.

Love The Expanse. Possibly my all time favorite sci fi show. You're in for a ride!

Also enjoyed The Man in the High Castle, but didn't really understand the last scene of the series finale. I felt it could have gone another direction.

That last scene in The Man in the High Castle did seem a little strange. I liked the message that the entire show sent in how easily we humans can be led astray and find ways to justify doing terrible things.

I just finished season 3 of The Expanse, which seemed to be a wrap up of the first 3 seasons. I'm looking forward to watching Season 4 tomorrow. I watched season one quite some time ago on Amazon. As I started season 2 I found some episodes I had seen.

I suspected the series started on commercial television because it seemed to contain breaks for commercials. After looking on Google, I see that the series started on SyFy and moved to Amazon after cancellation. I suspect I saw episodes of season 2 on Syfy and decided to watch the series on Amazon and binged watched season 1. Then, for some reason, I didn't get back to watch season 2 even though it was on my watchlist. Amazon can do that to me. I see things I want to watch, add them to my list and something gets ahead of it and I don't get back to it.

It could have been a case of the second season not being available on Amazon at the time because SyFy still had it. Sometimes the network and cable stations don't release the shows but they cut off On Demand availability after a few weeks so the first episodes of an ongoing season aren't available.

Probably the wrong place(mayberry tends to skewer towards the i hate women demographic)

...but Fleabag (female centric comedy with a British lead) is fucking brilliant , take my word for it

Probably the wrong place(mayberry tends to skewer towards the i hate women demographic)

...but Fleabag (female centric comedy with a British lead) is fucking brilliant , take my word for it
Mayberry hates women?

Its hard to get excited for these DC animated movies.

They're all around 70 minutes long.

If they don't have enough story to make a solid 90 minute movie, at least, then they shouldn't even bother.

The animation is better than the early 90s animated shows, but not by much, so it seems like consumers are paying $20 for three 30-minute episodes of those animated shows.

In other words, DC should put a little more effort into their animated movies.

Are you smoking crack?

not feeling "The Witcher"..

The woman in catastrophe was great. Actually that whole show was great.

I'm late to the show, but I just finished watching Dexter. The first 5-6 seasons were really good. I can see why people don't rate season 7 and 8 that much. The series finale was underwhelming too. But over all, very enjoyable series.

I'm late to the show, but I just finished watching Dexter. The first 5-6 seasons were really good. I can see why people don't rate season 7 and 8 that much. The series finale was underwhelming too. But over all, very enjoyable series.
I felt it went downhill after the John Lithgow season especially when Julia stiles came aboard

The first couple seasons especially the ones with doakes were fire tho

I felt it went downhill after the John Lithgow season especially when Julia stiles came aboard

The first couple seasons especially the ones with doakes were fire tho

Lithgow plays a great psychopath. He was pretty frightening in Raising Cain.

The storyline from the first season should have been saved for the last season IMO. It would have been a better story to go out on.

Lithgow plays a great psychopath. He was pretty frightening in Raising Cain.

The storyline from the first season should have been saved for the last season IMO. It would have been a better story to go out on.
that the one with his brother?

Back