Television TV Show Thread

Watched the latest Arrowverse crossover CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS and it's a convoluted mess especially for someone like me who hasn't watched the Arrowverse shows in a year. Pretty boring also. At least it was amusing to visit the different Earths like Tim Burton's Batman Earth and Burt Ward's Robin Earth.

All I'm interested in seeing is Kingdom Come Superman and Kevin Conroy's Batman.
From what I’m hearing around the net, it doesn’t help that Brandon has come in and pretty much showed how bad of a Superman Tyler is. Which is fitting since he’s essentially a support character for SuperWokegirl.

Final episode of “See” was pretty decent, and had a twist that has me on board definitely for season 2.

Mamoa absolutely besmirched folk this episode. But one big glaring plot hole still nags me. Anyone with sight could absolutely dominate this world.

It's not for everybody but I love Downton Abbey also.

Its really good. I had a very slow weekend at work (graveyard shift, and my work partner is on sick leave, and I'm not allowed to actually do any work when alone) and ended up binging the first three seasons. So not only did I watch three seasons of Downton Abbey, I also got paid for it.

Anybody here watched The Deuce on HBO. I just finished the first season, it's OK at best. I'm wondering if it gets any better in season 2, or should I just move on.

Got picked up for 22 episodes after episode 2

I decided to binge watch Prodigal Son and I'm finding it very interesting although I was able to figure out who the killers were in the first episodes. I also like that Fox doesn't have commercials in their On Demand shows like the other networks do. I'm surprised that Spectrum hasn't added any.

I decided to binge watch Prodigal Son and I'm finding it very interesting although I was able to figure out who the killers were in the first episodes. I also like that Fox doesn't have commercials in their On Demand shows like the other networks do. I'm surprised that Spectrum hasn't added any.

I posted this and started watching the 9th episode only to find it filled with commercials. They make it much less enjoyable to watch.

Natalie Dormer in the new PENNY DREADFUL: CITY OF ANGELS
roqrl7jaxxcdddthn9hl.jpg

a4cmabiibofermhtxoho.jpg

I gotta admit that Batwoman is actually growing on me.

My kids convinced me to watch The Flash with them as they eat their afterschool snack. Then my wife joined us, and now we all watch The Flash, then moved on to some Supergirl, then inevitably found our way to Batwoman, and I have to say that it is not nearly as bad as it was initially. That pilot, and the second episode, were absolute trash, but Bats has steadily gotten better. The dialogue isn't as cringey, Ruby Rose's accent slippage isn't as pronounced, and the production values seem to be higher than most of the other CW superhero shows. It's no The Wire, but it is actually watchable now.

Anybody here watched The Deuce on HBO. I just finished the first season, it's OK at best. I'm wondering if it gets any better in season 2, or should I just move on.

It's solid, but the pacing remains the same throughout, so I doubt anything season 2 does will grab you in any significant way.

I'm on season 3. I really enjoy the deuce though and actually thought season 1 was better than 2. Not sure on 3 though cuz I just started. I'd say drop it if you weren't that into season 1 because 2 isn't better.

Just finished 2nd season mr Inbetween

Holy hell what a great all around show , the movie was god awful..but its one of those shows you cant wait to see next episode and then regret binge watching 'cause now you gotta wait until the fall for new shit

Anybody into jack Ryan on prime? Thoroughly enjoyed 1st season..on 2nd episode of 2nd season...

Back