Television TV Show Thread

Netflix confirms release date for The Dark Crystal prequel series

After two long years, the wait is nearly over.

Netflix has announced that The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance will bow on August 30th. To drum up hype, the streaming giant has shared a collection of photos that preview the 10-episode prequel series to Frank Oz and Jim Henson’s 1982 cult classic.

dc_unit_02317_r_rian.jpg

https://consequenceofsound.net/2019...9FDY3qGHqmnMHXTBWCDqxErvPic9iO_EGfr9Pgqycs73c

First Teaser Trailer for STAR TREK: PICARD Starring Patrick Stewart

D7RDBc2X4AA0baQ.jpg

not a trekkie and definitely not a picard trekki but I hope it does well for Professor Xavier's sake; I like him.

Big Bang Theory series finale is tonight.

Was it decent?

I haven't watched a new episode since that one season Penny cut her hair.

Now I'm curious if they pulled a 'How I Met Your Mother' with the finale. (I didn't watch that series, just heard the groans of fans after the show ended horribly(.

"Cogman joins the series after having signed an overall deal with Amazon back in September. He began his time on “Game of Thrones” as the assistant to series creators and showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss. He was known for having an encyclopedic knowledge of the world of Westeros created by George R.R. Martin. The final episode he wrote for that series was the second episode of Season 8, “A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms.”

Oh I'd love to get his opinion what GoT would have been like if it was planned to be 10 seasons. :rolleyes:

Yeah, i never got into the Picard era Star Trek, but i do like the actor, so will tune in.

Fuck yeah I gotta watch this

trailer

Interested in it

But I can't help but be the morbid guy who worries he will die mid season :(

You all thought it

Apparently I can't access the Spectrum on Demand exclusive L.A.'s Finest Jessica Alba show on the TV (can't find it in DVR search) or via the Spectrum TV App. It says it's not included in my subscription.
Apparently Spectrum has a SOOD (Spectrum Originals On Demand) channel and that's where this is. To find via DVR search, type "LAF".

1. Seems like Jessica Alba's titties got significantly bigger, like overflowing. She consoled a little boy by pressing his face onto one of her big boobies. The dominatrix scene may have a tight top detectable nipple.
EDIT: Not sure what's going on with her boob size since they got smaller at the end of episode 1 and in episode 2.

2. Gabrielle Union may have done a full frontal nude scene. Couldn't tell for sure since it was darkly lit and far away. Episode 2 had some skimpy big arm hole tank top side boob.

3. John Salley from the Pistons is an actor now?

4. The words bullshit and shit were used.

Last edited:
Full Trailer for SWAMP THING; Premieres May 31 on DC Universe

Yup. It's a bit cheesy but I like it and it keeps getting better each episode. Young Jun is one of my favorite characters.
Because his scenes often include sexual relations with a fully nude ho?

Sweeney's episode was the only good thing in AG S2. Other than that, wtf even happened?

Dunno man. I gave up about 5 or 6 episodes in. I'd heard about all the behind the scenes shit that had been going on trying to get season 2 off the ground but I'd hoped it would still be good in spite of all that... Sadly it wasn't. :(

Dunno man. I gave up about 5 or 6 episodes in. I'd heard about all the behind the scenes shit that had been going on trying to get season 2 off the ground but I'd hoped it would still be good in spite of all that... Sadly it wasn't. :(

What was going on? I just heard "there was issues" but never got in to detail.

What was going on? I just heard "there was issues" but never got in to detail.

It all started going tits up when Season 1 showrunners Fuller and Green quit and then Gillian Anderson soon followed them. They brought in some new dude to take over the reigns but then fired him I think. Lots of rewrites and discontent among the cast and it all added up to the epic fail that is season 2.

@Dragonlordxxxxx

I didn't look back through the thread, but any mention of The Boys series coming out in July?

If you haven't seen the trailer, or read the comics, I highly recommend both.

Karl Urban is in it, so that's already fantastic as far as I'm concerned.

@Dragonlordxxxxx

I didn't look back through the thread, but any mention of The Boys series coming out in July?

If you haven't seen the trailer, or read the comics, I highly recommend both.

Karl Urban is in it, so that's already fantastic as far as I'm concerned.
Yep, The Boys trailer and premiere date were posted a few page back.
Read the comic book and really looking forward to the show.
Below is the official thread for The Boys.
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...released-premieres-july-26-on-amazon.3216179/

Back