Television TV Show Thread

Been rewatching Justified on Amazon prime.

Such a great fuckin series. Kinda forgot.
Louisville is s fun town and so is Lexington.

Reminds me of Mann’s Miami Vice, which I watched as 9 to 20 year old and even to this day can rewatch an episode or 3.
Both are up there imo.
images

Last edited:
Deadly Class and Happy! cancelled at Syfy.

Deadly-Class.jpg

D2rXHhGX4AAQV5X.jpg

Wait what?!? Didn't it just come out?
Yes and yes. From what I read WB bosses wanted it to be more Flash/Arrow. Also NC promissed Warner bros 40 mil for fillming in their country but It could only give them like 12 mil.

Yes and yes. From what I read WB bosses wanted it to be more Flash/Arrow. Also NC promissed Warner bros 40 mil for fillming in their country but It could only give them like 12 mil.

<{clintugh}>

Deadly Class and Happy! cancelled at Syfy.

Deadly-Class.jpg

D2rXHhGX4AAQV5X.jpg

I've actually started watching Z Nation and I just started S3. I've actually grown attached to the characters. Sad it got canned. Seems like a good enough show to me. A nice alternative to TWD.

Billions

I'm hoping this is all Chuck's rope-a-dope plan and turn the tables around Jock and Bryan. Chuck did it before with tempting Axe to sabotage his juice business venture, I'm hoping this is the case once again. Wendy is for sure going to break up with Chuck once she finds out he decided to not to take the deal that would have dropped the medical hearing.

If Axe does what I think he's doing with Sailors then I predict a wendy and axe bang at the end of the episode. I bet my entire internet fame on it.

Strike Back Origins (6 episodes) wasn't on demand on DVR but was on Spectrum TV app so watched all of that. Not worth buying the Blu-Ray. Unlike "Season 2" with Scott & Stonebridge, it's mostly one guy in the field who doesn't have sexual relations with naked women as much as Scott.

Watched the first episode of Season 5 and didn't like the new cast. They don't seem likeable.

If Axe does what I think he's doing with Sailors then I predict a wendy and axe bang at the end of the episode. I bet my entire internet fame on it.
I was also predicting Axe and Wendy will finally do it. They've been teasing it and laying the groundwork for years now.

I felt we got hollywooded. Instead of some wendy axe action we got bdsm chuck.

Decent finale, I was hoping they'd go full voting scandal and crank it up with Jeff Jenkos but I get the idea of keeping it personal. Axe and Chuck are the two leads.

DUNE: THE SISTERHOOD TV Series in the Works with Denis Villeneueve to Direct Pilot

cjMC7lv.jpg

WarnerMedia's forthcoming streaming service is poised to explore the world of Dune. The yet-unnamed platform has handed out a straight-to-series order for Dune: The Sisterhood, a female-focused take on Frank Herbert's beloved novel.

Denis Villeneuve, who wrote, produced and directed next year's new take on Dune, will helm the pilot. Jon Spaihts will pen the script for the TV series, which hails from Legendary Television. Villeneuve and Spaihts will executive produce alongside Brian Herbert, Byron Merritt and Kim Herbert for the Frank Herbert estate. Kevin J. Anderson will co-produce. Spaihts co-wrote the screenplay alongside Villeneuve.

Production on the Dune feature, which hails from Legendary Entertainment and is being distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, began filming in March. The film's cast includes Timothee Chalamet as the lead character, Paul Atreides, Rebecca Ferguson, Dave Bautista, Stellan Skarsgard, Charlotte Rampling, Javier Bardem, Josh Brolin, Jason Momoa, Zendaya, Oscar Isaac and David Dastmalchian. It is scheduled to premiere Nov. 20, 2020.

Herbert's Dune novel examines a future in which humanity has spread across the galaxy to thousands of worlds, all ruled by the Padishah Emperor, The Imperium. Dune: The Sisterhood takes place in the same universe and explores the future through the eyes of a mysterious order of women: the Bene Gesserit. Given abilities by their mastery of the body and the mind, the Bene Gesserit expertly weave through the feudal politics and intrigue of The Imperium, pursuing plans of their own that will ultimately lead them to the enigmatic planet Arrakis — known to its inhabitants as Dune.

"The Bene Gesserit have always been fascinating to me. Focusing a series around that powerful order of women seemed not only relevant and inspiring but a dynamic setting for the television series,” Villeneuve said.

The TV series and feature film are the tip of the iceberg for Legendary's larger plan for Dune, which also includes video games, digital content packages and comic book series. Legendary CEO Joshua Grode told THR in April that the plan was to split Dune across two movies, though only the first one has been scheduled. To date, there have been more than 20 books in the Dune series, the first six of them written by Herbert. His son, Brian, and Kevin J. Anderson, continued the series.

Next year's Dune is the second time the franchise has been adapted for the big screen. The first Dune, released in 1984, was written and directed by David Lynch and starred Kyle MacLachlan, Francesca Annis, Virginia Madsen, Sting and Patrick Stewart, among others. It was adapted by writers John Harrison and Herbert as a three-part TV series starring William Hurt in 2000 on Syfy. In 2003, Greg Yaitanes (Lost) directed a three-part Syfy follow-up from Harrison and Herbert that starred James McAvoy.

WarnerMedia's streaming service is due to launch in beta in late 2019. The platform will feature a roster of scripted originals as well as content from WarnerMedia-owned platforms including HBO, TBS, TNT, CNN and more. Dune is the third series in the works for the SVOD service, joining Paul Feig's comedic anthology Love Live,starring Anna Kendrick, and the Ansel Egort-led drama Tokyo Vice. A Gremlins animated TV series is also in the works.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/dune-sisterhood-tv-series-a-go-at-warnermedia-1217286?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=THR Breaking News_2019-06-10 14:30:00_lgoldberg&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_breakingnews

The Boondocks is coming back!

Been rewatching toast of England before I knock out..

Too funny, Matt Berry as usual is a genius..

My hero is Clem fandango.

I just rewatched Firefly, man, what an awesome show. They even speak belter language from The Expanse in Firefly sometimes. and the damn show is 20 years old

Jessica Jones. Kid likes #2 and 6.

JJ gonna drink whiskey and kill 1 and 5

Back