Television TV Show Thread

it is with a heavy heart that i say

the new season or Archer fucking sucks.

every character is just a watered down, bland version of themselves.

i dont get it. i dont get what they were thinking putting this out.

Its set in space and yet they some how screwed it all up. Only laughed when Kriegur (sp) was making a robot clone of him self and stealing all the ships power.

Its set in space and yet they some how screwed it all up. Only laughed when Kriegur (sp) was making a robot clone of him self and stealing all the ships power.

3rd or 4th episode i laughed once. and that's been it.

and worse, i don't think i'm missing or not not laughing at the funny parts, there just aren't any being seriously attempted.

3rd or 4th episode i laughed once. and that's been it.

and worse, i don't think i'm missing or not not laughing at the funny parts, there just aren't any being seriously attempted.

I hear you. Its like they just made this season to say yeah a new season of Archer.

Maybe its suppose to subtle humor and I am just not getting it. Either way show feels kinda dead.

Amazon's LORD OF THE RINGS Adds Its First Castmember in Markella Kavenagh

KMLDnML.jpg

Australian actress Markella Kavenagh has been cast in Amazon's Lord of the Rings series, becoming the first person to sign onto the streamer's mega-budgeted adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien's works.

Details of her role are being kept under wraps, but she will play a character named Tyra on the show, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter. Amazon paid $250 million in 2017 for the rights to Lord of the Rings in a deal with the Tolkien estate, publisher HarperCollins and New Line, which released Peter Jackson's LOTR films.

The show is set in Middle-earth's Second Age, when the titular Rings of Power were created and evil Lord Sauron came to power. JD Payne and Patrick McKay (Star Trek 4, Jungle Cruise) are developing the story, and J.A. Bayona (Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom) is set to direct the first two episodes. Bayona and producing partner Belén Atienza will also serve as executive producers.

The series has a multi-season commitment from Amazon to air on its global Prime Video streaming platform, which had been actively searching for a show on the scale of Game of Thrones.

Kavenagh's credits include Picnic at Hanging Rock, the BBC miniseries The Cry and Romper Stomper, a series sequel to the 1992 Eric Bana film. She is repped by Silver Lining Entertainment.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/amazons-lord-rings-sets-first-cast-member-1226111

The trailer for Wu Assassins has dropped, and it looks badass.

I don't like the concept but Epix's Pennyworth is surprisingly really good (or at least the first episode). Opening theme reminded me of Sherlock.

Loving The Boys so far. I'm halfway through the first season.

Dr. Manhattan Appears in New Comic-Con Trailer for HBO's WATCHMEN

From Damon Lindelof and set in an alternate history where masked vigilantes are treated as outlaws, this drama series embraces the nostalgia of the original groundbreaking graphic novel of the same name while attempting to break new ground of its own.

I'm equally hot and scared for this. The graphic novel and film were pretty damned perfect.
Dead chuffed it's on HBO.

I don't like the concept but Epix's Pennyworth is surprisingly really good (or at least the first episode). Opening theme reminded me of Sherlock.

Two episodes in and I'm LOVING this show.

The dialogue alone is worth the price of admission.

And personally, as someone who hasn't read Batman comics in a long time and doesn't know how deeply they delved into Alfred's backstory, I really like how he's being handled between Gotham and this show.

Teaser Trailer for THE WALKING DEAD New Spinoff Show

Trailer for MINDHUNTER Season 2; Returns August 16, 2019 on Netflix

Dude, The Boys is waaaaaay better than the comic of the same name.

It's almost criminal how childishly such an awesome premise was handled in the comic. The show, however, is a breath of fresh air. It tackles many important and underlying issues, both real and those that would only affect godlike beings, in a way that is both shockingly graphic, and yet still maturely.

This show is amazing.

Another Life is garbage. Wanted to like it but dropped it after the first episode.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back