International Turkey announces invasion of Syria

Kurds are our useful idiots. They've outlasted their use. Turkey is a more valuable partner right now in that region so it's best for our interests that they're allowed to do what's needed.

This seems to be an issue where the GOP is willing to publicly break with the President

I wonder how his base feels about this?

Putin must have told Trump to do this or he is releasing the pee tape

This seems to be an issue where the GOP is willing to publicly break with the President

I wonder how his base feels about this?

Weird I have literally just finished a post slagging off Elliot Higgins as an intelligence asset and here he comes talking about Syria again politically and getting dessiminated way beyond his expertise should carry him.

Trump has had no problem with erdogan himself repeatedly praising him as his one of his favorite leaders. This comes as no surpruse. but its nice we have a president that we have to guess where his financial ties are because he refuses to disclose them

Well that post didn't age well.

Also.....Trump needs to put twitter down just for one day at least.

what's the intended outcome here, a resurgent ottoman empire to act as a bulwark against russian expansion?

Well that post didn't age well.

Also.....Trump needs to put twitter down just for one day at least.
remember when trump said he would destroy north korea and now he sends un love letters?

we are basically saying "fuck this" and getting the hell out.

hi GhostZ06,

don't we have allies in the region that would be ill served by Mr. Erdogan's policy?

or are the Kurds now our enemies?

- IGIT

Abandoning our Kurdish allies a third? fourth? time.....

Back