International Turkey announces invasion of Syria

Good job turkey. Hope they cleanse syria of PKK terrorists. US has been arming them for years to carry out terror attacks against Turkish and Syrian civilians. Now its coming back to bite them. Once again the US is fucking up the middle east. Turkey will fix it though.

Actually this time under Trump, they are fixing the middle east. Quite noticeably.

Over/under on the Ukraine thing coming to light, because Trump green lit this?

Good job turkey. Hope they cleanse syria of PKK terrorists. US has been arming them for years to carry out terror attacks against Turkish and Syrian civilians. Now its coming back to bite them. Once again the US is fucking up the middle east. Turkey will fix it though.
Turkey is a fucking terrorist shithole that should be nuked off the globe.

Sucks for the Kurds used and abandoned again , and a 'mission accomplished' pullback does seems a bit premature .

I agree. We fought ISIS along side the Kurds and they were a massive help. I don't know how I feel about outright abandoning them. I'll have to read up on this some more.

<5><5>

I think this should stabilize the region immediately. I'm looking forward to how awesome and stable shit gets and Chomsky's subsequent book on how it's still America's fault when it doesn't.
The invasion of Iraq and the gross mismanagement of the occupation is to blame for the instability in Syria and around the region. If you want to look for more structural factors that laid the groundwork for the instability that erupted during the Arab Spring you can look to Western sponsored neoliberal privatization and authoritarianism which was the source of a great many of the Arab people's grievances against their governments and before that of course the redrawing of the modern Middle East by the West at the start of the century. So yes the West is still largely to blame for the instability in the region though of course that reality shouldn't stop us from examining what actors within the region are doing to make it worse.

Sucks for the Kurds used and abandoned again , and a 'mission accomplished' pullback does seems a bit premature .

i2yYun3.gif

Trump has never had one negative thing to say about erdogan. on the contrary he has nothing but praise. this decision was never in doubt
To be fair to Trump what mainstream criticisms were there of Erdogan in 2012? He started to show an inking of his authoritarian colors in 2013 with the Gezi Park incident but before that he was actually a darling of the EU for his reforms in Turkey.

Trump has never had one negative thing to say about erdogan. on the contrary he has nothing but praise. this decision was never in doubt
He had no problem putting tariffs on Turkeys steel and aluminum imports when they pulled that fiasco with detaining the American pastor and dealings eith Russia for a missile defense system.

Still not sure what a 2012 tweet from Ivanka Trump has to do with anything being discussed in this thread.

What a JOKE!

The Kurds went hard on the lines and sacrificed blood and thousands of lives to help us take on Isis, but now, we're like seeya!

We shouldn't abandon our allies to ethnic cleansing because that's what's going to happen when Erdogan attacks. Then we'll have to hem and haw until the UN decides to go in to stop the bloodshed that we gave the greenlight for when we abandoned the Kurds.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Last edited:
Wow the kurds getting a dry dick in the ass.

Back