Opinion Tulsi Gabbard @ Drump "Being Saudi Arabia's bitch is not America First"

Funny how some right wing posters were claiming Hillary would be a stooge of S.A and trump would get tough on them. And now are Saudi cucks
Its amazing how fast he changes direction and nobody gets thrown off his wagon.

They were allies before Trump but Obama was moving away from giving them the sort of deference the previous admins had. He was not as indulging of their wants.
Obama would not depose Assad, like Saudi wanted
Obama froze the weapons package destined for Saudi Arabia, due to the Yemen war
Obama called out Saudi Arabia and its Wahhabi faith for its intolerance.
Obama was rebooting the US relationship with Iran , much to the chagrin of Saudi Arabia.

To be clear, Obama tried to get depose Assad for KSA/ Israel, but Parliament voting against it gave the GOP ammunition to bring the decision to vote and that vote went against direct intervention. The rest is all true though.

To be clear, Obama tried to get depose Assad for KSA/ Israel, but Parliament voting against it gave the GOP ammunition to bring the decision to vote and that vote went against direct intervention. The rest is all true though.
He was always reluctant in deposing Assad, and did the least possible to keep his critics happy, like the funding of the rebels. He did not act against Assad after the so called redline he set down on the use of chemical weapons. Obama really didn't want the US to get entangled in MidEast wars, which is also why he was reluctant to get involved in Libya, but Hillary , the Neocons, France and Britain kept applying pressure on him.

Its amazing how Democrats claim to hate Trump, but are learning to communicate just like him right before our eyes! Do you see how these shapeshifters work? They will do anything that seems effective. Nor moral compass, no integrity, no principles. Just a hunger for power and influence..

Trump does this on the daily, and because it's now pretty clear that being civilized won't do against someone subhuman, the gloves are off. And it's about time, too. It's a lose-lose in the long term, but at least it'll be a fun ride to hell.

To be clear, what I'm saying is that the whole "when they take the low road..." now has a different ending - we take it to fucking Hades. You don't fight nasty with nice, you fight it with nasty as fuck.

He was always reluctant in deposing Assad, and did the least possible to keep his critics happy, like the funding of the rebels. He did not act against Assad after the so called redline he set down on the use of chemical weapons. Obama really didn't want the US to get entangled in MidEast wars, which is also why he was reluctant to get involved in Libya, but Hillary , the Neocons, France and Britain kept applying pressure on him.

The POTUS doesn't get to dodge responsibility for actions he signs off on.

I appreciate her saying what anybody with a brain cell is thinking, but I wish she didn't go that far, this could hurt her if she seeks a higher office.

After what President Trump has said in the past nothing is off limits. Richard Ojeda an Tulsi are going to come out swinging at the fences. Already the right has attempted to attack her on the extent of her combat experience. Someone claims they reported to her an made it sound like she did not know what she was doing.

Already the woman that Ojeda ran against would constantly appear with a soldier by her side. The idea I guess to have him there to deflect criticism of her lack of military experience. You know democrats running against her or Ojeda are going to be pulling pages out of right wing playbooks.

After what President Trump has said in the past nothing is off limits. Richard Ojeda an Tulsi are going to come out swinging at the fences. Already the right has attempted to attack her on the extent of her combat experience. Someone claims they reported to her an made it sound like she did not know what she was doing.

Already the woman that Ojeda ran against would constantly appear with a soldier by her side. The idea I guess to have him there to deflect criticism of her lack of military experience. You know democrats running against her or Ojeda are going to be pulling pages out of right wing playbooks.

While I agree with all of this, my hope is that what Trump has done is reversible. Escalating rhetoric like this is the wrong direction.
Outside of that, if Tulsi decides to limit her political ambitions to Congress there probably won't be any blowback for her, but if she chooses to run for POTUS, engaging the POTUS like this could come back to haunt her -- especially if it turns into a knock down drag out twitter war (the horror...). There is a reason GSP didn't go to the mat w/ Jake Shields.

I love how the left-wing acts like we haven't had a unique relationship with Saudi Arabia for the last 30 years..lulz....But Trump......<Eek2.0>

'Unique relationship' = planes flown into buildings and Murkan residents murdered heinously abroad. Guess everyone better learn the Saudi sword-dance.

{<jordan}

'Unique relationship' = planes flown into buildings and Murkan residents murdered heinously abroad. Guess everyone better learn the Saudi sword-dance.

{<jordan}

You act like I dont realise its a fucked up relationship.

<Fedor23>

You act like I dont realise its a fucked up relationship.

<Fedor23>
That seems to be the right winger's consensus, that it is fucked up, but necessary. I'm just not convinced it has been demonstrated that it is necessary or couldn't be handled much better.

I feel like the traditional crony doublespeaking politician would have said 'If true these acts are reprehensible and we support Turkey's investigation'. No sanctions, just some serious sounding words and move on. No need to fucking vouch for the guy.

That's why it seems like there is more to the story than our security and oil relationship. SA needs us more than we need them and there shouldn't be much they can hold over our heads that won't effect them much more.

There's gotta be private business dealings/private loans in play.

{<jordan}
The SA embassy used its own employees for a dry run pre 9/11. There's no way we are THAT worried about where 9% of our oil comes from. Maybe it is more the dozens if not hundreds of congressional districts that defense contractors have wisely set up shop in.

I love how the left-wing acts like we haven't had a unique relationship with Saudi Arabia for the last 30 years..lulz....But Trump......<Eek2.0>
I love how the right wing said Trump was going to be tough on saudi and not a bitch like Obama then once they realize he's a bitch too they say guys this is normal jeez lulz

A lot of Saudi bitches and Islamic terrorist sympathizers ITT

Incredible just how powerful authoritarian propaganda can be- Trump is literally the thing he warned America against(Saudi owned politicians aka Saudi bitches) and here he is swallowing that Saudi sword.

It's actually insane how little self-awareness/personal accountability his base has.

The POTUS doesn't get to dodge responsibility for actions he signs off on.

The sad part is that if you trust what Seymore Herch said in his rat line article, he was being fed flase info, and when he figured it out, he cancelled the bombing runs to destroy Syria's infastructure.

The sad part is that if you trust what Seymore Herch said in his rat line article, he was being fed flase info, and when he figured it out, he cancelled the bombing runs to destroy Syria's infastructure.
Whats this article?

While I agree with all of this, my hope is that what Trump has done is reversible. Escalating rhetoric like this is the wrong direction.
Outside of that, if Tulsi decides to limit her political ambitions to Congress there probably won't be any blowback for her, but if she chooses to run for POTUS, engaging the POTUS like this could come back to haunt her -- especially if it turns into a knock down drag out twitter war (the horror...). There is a reason GSP didn't go to the mat w/ Jake Shields.

skip

Last edited:
Back