Opinion Tulsi Gabbard @ Drump "Being Saudi Arabia's bitch is not America First"

While I agree with all of this, my hope is that what Trump has done is reversible. Escalating rhetoric like this is the wrong direction.
Outside of that, if Tulsi decides to limit her political ambitions to Congress there probably won't be any blowback for her, but if she chooses to run for POTUS, engaging the POTUS like this could come back to haunt her -- especially if it turns into a knock down drag out twitter war (the horror...). There is a reason GSP didn't go to the mat w/ Jake Shields.

double post

Last edited:
I get all of that, but Tulsi Gabbard is someone who has been to battle and has a very deep frustration with our foreign policy so it makes sense for her to lash out- her life was put in danger as a result of madmen like Trump allying with murderous regimes.

She signed up for it and is responsible for her own actions. Funny how somebody like me never joined the military and never killed anyone. I must have just got lucky. I surely didn't have a choice.

President Trump will be the party leader again he already called Richard Ojeda plum crazy and painted him as unfit for office. What do you suppose they are going to do to Tulsi? Koch brothers spent millions on around the clock ads when they tore apart Kerry record. They will amp it up to nine in their attacks VS Ojeda and Tulsi. This is not MMA this is very much a mind game campaign and Trump and his band will spend whatever it takes to raise questions about them from their past. This is not the high road we are on this is literally pro wrestling for those voters who are upset with democrats and republicans. Yes they need to talk about the weakening economy raising deficits and complete lack of leadership when dealing SA.

I'm not worried about Tulsi at all. The war these days for public opinion is largely in the comments section, and Tulsi has enough supporters like myself that are more then willing to defend a combat veteran over a 5 time draft dodger.

Speaking of 9/11, let's return to a couple of 2016 Trump quotes from the campaign trail. It really makes one aware of just how many bodies this wretched dog is willing to throw under the bus for the sake of Saudi gold.

“Who blew up the World Trade Center? It wasn’t the Iraqis, it was Saudi — take a look at Saudi Arabia, open the documents.”

“It wasn’t the Iraqis that knocked down the World Trade Center … because they have papers in there that are very secret, you may find it’s the Saudis, OK?”

This was one of the few positions Trump took during the campaign that actually turned my head a bit. I thought he really might prove to be that "Washington outsider" who could finally stand up to the HOS. But it was just another bill of goods from Don the Con.

DAX_J45UMAAJ410.0.jpg

Wasn't there something about the saudis donating to the clinton foundation? I seem to remember that getting a lot of traction during the election year.

I'm not worried about Tulsi at all. The war these days for public opinion is largely in the comments section, and Tulsi has enough supporters like myself that are more then willing to defend a combat veteran over a 5 time draft dodger.

Why is a person who participates in illegal wars called a "combat veteran" instead of "war criminal"?

She signed up for it and is responsible for her own actions. Funny how somebody like me never joined the military and never killed anyone. I must have just got lucky. I surely didn't have a choice.

She was a doctor in a front line combat hospital.

She is speaking for those in uniform who can't. They signed that right away, as you point out, by their own free will.

Wasn't there something about the saudis donating to the clinton foundation? I seem to remember that getting a lot of traction during the election year.

Oh yes. That was the other issue Don the Con was using to suggest the Saudi's were potential enemies of US interests.

"Saudi Arabia — and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much." - Donald Trump, Alabama 2015

She was a doctor in a front line combat hospital.

She is speaking for those in uniform who can't. They signed that right away, as you point out, by their own free will.

That is slavery. To give away your free will to the government ; to become a tool for whatever cause they choose. It also goes against Kant. Why on Earth would you respect somebody like that? Stop propping up soldiers as heroes.

Oh yes. That was the other issue Don the Con was using to suggest the Saudi's were potential enemies of US interests.

"Saudi Arabia — and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much." - Donald Trump, Alabama 2015

***ISIS leader calls house of Saud...."can you loan is a few hundred billion, so we can get some of that Trump ball licking?"

That is slavery. To give away your free will to the government, a tool for whatever cause they choose. It also goes against Kant. Why on Earth would you respect somebody like that?

Lol, the fact that you are dumb enough to go after a doctor, whose job it is to save lives, and a person who wanted to serve their country, is awe inspiring.

One of these days, people will realize Tusli Gabbard is the perfect politician. You have to go after her on policy.

She is untouchable. Minority, women, comabt vet, doctor.

You better be Jesus re-incarnated to go after her, because short of that, you don't have standing you women hating racist.

I am pretty sure she can kick Trumps butt. :)

BtUKEU1CIAAYJ3L.jpg

Lol, the fact that you are dumb enough to go after a doctor, whose job it is to save lives, and a person who wanted to serve their country, is awe inspiring.

One of these days, people will realize Tusli Gabbard is the perfect politician. You have to go after her on policy.

She is untouchable. Minority, women, comabt vet, doctor.

You better be Jesus re-incarnated to go after her, because short of that, you don't have standing you women hating racist.
She ain't a doctor. She was an enlisted medic. Unless you meant 'doc' in that sense. and it probably is more politically palatable than other roles.

She ain't a doctor. She was an enlisted medic. Unless you meant 'doc' in that sense. and it probably is more politically palatable than other roles.

I know she was a officer, so she wasn't just a medic. I guess some nurses can be officers, maybe that is what she was.

I know she was a officer, so she wasn't just a medic. I guess some nurses can be officers, maybe that is what she was.

I stand corrected. I swear I had seen pictures of her with captains bars on.

Nurses become officers if they are RN's. It requires a BS degree plus passing boards though you could do it in 2 1/2 years under certain programs. Nurse practitioner do require advance degrees and is about the same level as Physician Assistant or PA meaning 3 years of college after graduation. Some colleges offer programs that you roll into the PA program and also get your electives out of the way while your still in college so it only takes 6 years VS 7 without.

Nurses become officers if they are RN's. It requires a BS degree plus passing boards though you could do it in 2 1/2 years under certain programs. Nurse practitioner do require advance degrees and is about the same level as Physician Assistant or PA meaning 3 years of college after graduation.

Didn't know that. I knew nurses were officers, because my grandpa was a nurse in the Korean war. Apparently he caught a tonne of shit for being in a women's profession, and he said he always responded, "that's a women's profession, sir". As it was always enlisted guys talking shit.

Didn't know that. I knew nurses were officers, because my grandpa was a nurse in the Korean war. Apparently he caught a tonne of shit for being in a women's profession, and he said he always responded, "that's a women's profession, sir". As it was always enlisted guys talking shit.

My relatives are all in the medical profession my brother-in-law is an MD my niece is a PA and my mother was an RN.

Back