14092532650_20a3f62d6d_o.jpg

Last edited:
Tulsi 2020

46511108_2052084208181321_8398389341340041216_n.jpg

Trump signals US won't punish Saudis over Khashoggi killing
https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/20/politics/trump-saudi-arabia/index.html

Dem rep calls Trump 'Saudi Arabia’s b----'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-rep-calls-trump-saudi-arabias-b
Its amazing how Democrats claim to hate Trump, but are learning to communicate just like him right before our eyes! Do you see how these shapeshifters work? They will do anything that seems effective. Nor moral compass, no integrity, no principles. Just a hunger for power and influence. The political class is full of dark, deceitful, manipulative hearts. From bottom to top, to across the aisle

Last edited:
I like her, but no need to be vulgar

It's not a good way for a public official to talk in general, but sometimes you have to cut through the noise.

Its amazing how Democrats claim to hate Trump, but are learning to communicate just like him right before our eyes! Do you see how these shapeshifters work? They will do anything that seems effective. Nor moral compass, no integrity, no principles. Just a hunger for power and influence. The political class is full of dark, deceitful, manipulative hearts. From bottom to top.
Knives to gunfights.

Last edited:
It's not a good way for a public official to talk in general, but sometimes you have to be extreme to cut through the noise.

In this case, I think the ends justify the means.

Just the further denegration of our society IMO.

Lmfao. Watching these lib fucks get madd at Trump for not being more upset at the Saudis for killing another Saudi in Turkey just because he works for an American company....has got to be the stupidest shit in the history of stupid shit

I mean, if these dumb fucks would have given a shit after, well, you know, 9 fucking 11, maybe we wouldn't be in such a fucking mess to begin with .

Right, like we havent had this same dubious relationship spanning the last several decades.
Go to bed.

Lmfao. Watching these lib fucks get madd at Trump for not being more upset at the Saudis for killing another Saudi in Turkey just because he works for an American company....has got to be the stupidest shit in the history of stupid shit

I mean, if these dumb fucks would have given a shit after, well, you know, 9 fucking 11, maybe we wouldn't be in such a fucking mess to begin with .
How much did this 2006 account cost?

Gabbard should move to Syria with her friend Bashar al-Assad as he chemically gasses women and children.

The game is to just be less worse than the other side, so it’s a contest of mudslinging by blatant hypocrites.

I'm pretty sure Tulsi gave a fuck after 9/11 when she was in Iraq trying to keep her comrades from bleeding out.

Its amazing how Democrats claim to hate Trump, but are learning to communicate just like him right before our eyes! Do you see how these shapeshifters work? They will do anything that seems effective. Nor moral compass, no integrity, no principles. Just a hunger for power and influence. The political class is full of dark, deceitful, manipulative hearts. From bottom to top.

Right, like we havent had this same dubious relationship spanning the last several decades.
Go to bed.
Right-wing NPC's out in full force to protect daddy

Gabbard should move to Syria with her friend Bashar al-Assad as he chemically gasses women and children.

Maybe the conservatives should move to Saudi arabia where they fit in better.

Trump is going to cave on this. With all the republican senators turning on him over this, he has no choice.

the same people excusing trumps Saudi loving ass are the same people who would praise him if he called out the Saudis and told them to fuck themselves. Tulsi is still weird for hanging out with Assad.

Back