Opinion Tulsi Gabbard @ Drump "Being Saudi Arabia's bitch is not America First"

The sad part is that if you trust what Seymore Herch said in his rat line article, he was being fed flase info, and when he figured it out, he cancelled the bombing runs to destroy Syria's infastructure.
I remember reading that, but that wasn't my takeaway. I'll read it again, though. Thank you!

Trump does this on the daily, and because it's now pretty clear that being civilized won't do against someone subhuman, the gloves are off. And it's about time, too. It's a lose-lose in the long term, but at least it'll be a fun ride to hell.

To be clear, what I'm saying is that the whole "when they take the low road..." now has a different ending - we take it to fucking Hades. You don't fight nasty with nice, you fight it with nasty as fuck.
Your fanaticism has been exposed. You seek to take the nation to hell just to fulfill your vision. People like you pay no attention to why most Americans are turned off by politics and don’t vote. It is precisely because the only standard for a partisan like you is to look less worse than the opposing side. You play a public perception game. That is your standard, and this is why you look like a scum bag to most reasonable people outside of your artificial bubble.

Your fanaticism has been exposed. You seek to take the nation to hell just to fulfill your vision. People like you pay no attention to why most Americans are turned off by politics and don’t vote. It is precisely because the only standard for a partisan like you is to look less worse than the opposing side. You play a public perception game. That is your standard, and this is why you look like a scum bag to most reasonable people outside of your artificial bubble.

I was screaming the same shit over Kavanaugh.

Unless you scream this at both sides it is bullshit.

Trump trolls people all the time. Let's be clear on what trolling means. He is trying to piss people off.

At this point Trump has coming to him whatever he gets.

If anyone wants to complain about civility, that complaint better start with Donald Trump.

I was screaming the same shit over Kavanaugh.

Unless you scream this at both sides it is bullshit.

Trump trolls people all the time. Let's be clear on what trolling means. He is trying to piss people off.

At this point Trump has coming to him whatever he gets.

If anyone wants to complain about civility, that complaint better start with Donald Trump.
You speak the language of fear. Your concern isn’t truth, it’s just appearing truthful. Because you really just play a shallow public perception game.

You speak the language of fear. Your concern isn’t truth, it’s just appearing truthful. Because you really just play a shallow public perception game.
What's the hourly rate for shitposting on karate forums?

Because saying something in private and saying something in PUBLIC is the same?!? Also, apply the shit you do every time Trump tweets something far LESS vulgar. You apes went nuts with "rocket man" and "horseface"...what if he called her a "bitch" instead? Yeah. Apply your standards to YOURSELF.

There isn’t a difference between criticizing someone for their actions (or anything else within their control) and their appearance (or other things not in their control like a disability)

I don't even vote (can't, not a citizen) so it makes no sense for me to take a party side, so I don't. My remark is more general - you can't beat scum by being nice, so the whole Dems' notion of higher road is absurd. Dragging the country to hell? What even are you talking about? I'm talking about the level of political discourse, not about dragging the country itself to hell - but I suppose that understanding the distinction between the two would have required you to understand that there is a distinction, which, in turn, would have required you to have read what I wrote and not respond to what you wish I'd written. Shifting the blame on one side for the current state of the political discourse in this country is woefully disingenuous at best, outright pathetic an vile at worst. Whatever your side (I suspect from your comment it's the trump nuthuggers), they contributed as much - even more - to where we are right now. All I am saying is that to beat that kind of behavior, the other side has to play the same game - there is no going back to decency - the risk of one side abandoning decency for the sake of scoring cheap political points with the uneducated, the stupid and the vulgar is too high. I don't believe in people in this country being able to draw intelligent and educated conclusions in an environment where facts are treated as mere interpretations and not the basis for delineation between true and false, and because of that, I say that the other side won't win by playing nice.

You pretend like there is more than one game in town other than perception game - or you could genuinely be that naive, I suppose. Whatever the case, the only person living in a bubble is you - there's no going back to any time of any kind of decency in the political arena. The person who wins will be the person who effectively wields every tool at their disposal, something you should be acutely familiar with given the fact that that's how your daddy got elected.

Tough sounding rhetoric. But I doubt she can say specifically what should be done differently.

I don't even vote (can't, not a citizen) so it makes no sense for me to take a party side, so I don't. My remark is more general - you can't beat scum by being nice, so the whole Dems' notion of higher road is absurd. Dragging the country to hell? What even are you talking about? I'm talking about the level of political discourse, not about dragging the country itself to hell - but I suppose that understanding the distinction between the two would have required you to understand that there is a distinction, which, in turn, would have required you to have read what I wrote and not respond to what you wish I'd written. Shifting the blame on one side for the current state of the political discourse in this country is woefully disingenuous at best, outright pathetic an vile at worst. Whatever your side (I suspect from your comment it's the trump nuthuggers), they contributed as much - even more - to where we are right now. All I am saying is that to beat that kind of behavior, the other side has to play the same game - there is no going back to decency - the risk of one side abandoning decency for the sake of scoring cheap political points with the uneducated, the stupid and the vulgar is too high. I don't believe in people in this country being able to draw intelligent and educated conclusions in an environment where facts are treated as mere interpretations and not the basis for delineation between true and false, and because of that, I say that the other side won't win by playing nice.

You pretend like there is more than one game in town other than perception game - or you could genuinely be that naive, I suppose. Whatever the case, the only person living in a bubble is you - there's no going back to any time of any kind of decency in the political arena. The person who wins will be the person who effectively wields every tool at their disposal, something you should be acutely familiar with given the fact that that's how your daddy got elected.
Everything you wrote hinges on an artificial rule you created: “you can't beat scum by being nice“. So you made yourself abundantly clear. When the opponent goes low you go lower. I’m just telling you how self-centered and destructive that fake philosophy is.

Everything you wrote hinges on an artificial rule you created: “you can't beat scum by being nice“. So you made yourself abundantly clear. When the opponent goes low you go lower. I’m just telling you how self-centered and destructive that fake philosophy is.

It's not, and you know it's not - and, much more significantly, you KNOW it's not fake because that's how y'all won the elections. Don't even dream of denying that. All I'm saying is that democrats can take a page from your book and beat you by going even lower. And they should.

Last edited:
It's not, and you know it's not - and, much more significantly, you KNOW it's not fake because that's how y'all won the elections. Don't even dream of denying that. All I'm saying is that democrats can take a page from your book and beat you by going even lower. And they should.
When your argument rests on telling people what they know, you honestly have no legitimate argument. Being certain of yourself is just a feeling, not reality.

US presidents have been Saudi's "bitch" since the 1945 meeting on the deck of the USS Quincy.

Eh, Trump brought it on himself by throwing out such anti-saudi rhetoric before being elected and then turning cuck when in office.

Should've just kept quiet but on the otherhand crap like that helped get him elected.

@MicroBrew was calling his flip before he was elected.

I agree though...im just realistic enough to know that everyone does it and smart enough to know that NO ONE running for upper office has a clue just how deep international relationships are and that you cant just cut someone off that hasnt been cut off before. There are far too many imports/exports and treaties that would be undermined.

That is why I was pointing out that Democrats didnt do it either while they had full control of the government.

Back