Opinion Tulsi Gabbard @ Drump "Being Saudi Arabia's bitch is not America First"

46511108_2052084208181321_8398389341340041216_n.jpg

Trump signals US won't punish Saudis over Khashoggi killing
https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/20/politics/trump-saudi-arabia/index.html

Dem rep calls Trump 'Saudi Arabia’s b----'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-rep-calls-trump-saudi-arabias-b

14092532650_20a3f62d6d_o.jpg

Being Israel's bitch is super American though.

"I know what America is," Netanyahu said. "America is a thing you can move very easily, move it in the right direction. They won't get in the way."

1542537320-AP_Benjamin_Netanyahu_2.jpg

Love this woman - hope she runs for president someday.

And I will take this as a concession that you are a crying SJW since you dont hold your own to that same standard.

Keep on deflecting from acknowledging you dont care how crude or vulgar trump is and only care about people attacking your daddy.

Typical soft trump bot. You guys and your daddy wanna dish it out but never take it.

<{hughesimpress}>

Looks like several European countries are stopping all exports of weapons and military equipment to S.A because of Kashoggi and Yemen. EU is urging all members to do the same. Germany already stopped back in October.
A shame the US continues to sell them billions worth of weapons to use for whole sale slaughter of civilians. Just waiting for S.A and Israel to send their lapdog against Iran next.

I think she will be the VP in 2020.

Sad thing is being cozy with SA is about america first. Thats how US controls ME.

It's gotta be more than 'he knows the oil is too important'. That hasn't stopped him from shitting on other trade partners impulsively. Bailing out farmers for a cool $12 billion.

There's gotta be money and real estate involved.

Bingo!!!!

Sherdog makes me laugh every day. Talk about grabbing someone by the pussy? Oh that's just locker room talk. Call someone that N word? Oh it's just a word stop being a snowflake. But if a Democrat says bitch? Oh that's so unprofessional!

LOL what a bunch of goofs around here.

It’s legit mind blowing.

THese people have brains made of cat food

I like the cut of her jib.

One of the few Dems i'd currently vote for.Sucks that her own party hates people with an actual backbone

Back