Tucker: "What's Destroying Rural America? Vulture Capitalism."

then they’d flow from someplace else. Like cocaine does
Yes, from another red state!! That's the point here.

Or Indiana could not have a free for all in it's licensing requirements, thus not allowing thousands of firearms to flow across state lines.

Yes, from another red state!! That's the point here.

Or Indiana could not have a free for all in it's licensing requirements, thus not allowing thousands of firearms to flow across state lines.

i meant Mexico Hombre

i meant Mexico Hombre

But they're not. It's odd that you'd cut off supply over a state border then start to see a Mexico to Chicago pipeline.

And you know what would need to happen if that somehow took place? You'd go after that source too.

That's how tackling problems like these goes. You don't throw your hands up and go "Meh, those bangers will kill anyway!!! Oh well!!!"

So democrats destroyed inner cities n Afro American communities?
I’d hate to say it, but— outside of the spots with real gang violence— most inner cities are way better than a lot of rural America. Cities have problems, but they also have resources and opportunities.

When I lived in Chicago, you couldn't even vote for Republicans in local elections.... They weren't even on the ballot. So what did the local politicians do? They made sure they kept minorities down and out. Hype up what they were going to do to fix the issues and never do it. It's pretty amazing how the Democrats there treat minorities like they are these helpless people that can't do anything for themselves and should rely on the government to do everything for them.
<WellThere>

I’d hate to say it, but— outside of the spots with real gang violence— most inner cities are way better than a lot of rural America. Cities have problems, but they also have resources and opportunities.
Basically in the city the poor can sell drugs and be in gangs. In rural America that’s not as big a thing.

When I lived in Chicago, you couldn't even vote for Republicans in local elections.... They weren't even on the ballot. So what did the local politicians do? They made sure they kept minorities down and out. Hype up what they were going to do to fix the issues and never do it. It's pretty amazing how the Democrats there treat minorities like they are these helpless people that can't do anything for themselves and should rely on the government to do everything for them.

lol

Tucker Carlson is the Key and Peele of political commentary.

there are times where he comes off as brilliant....and other times completely abysmal.

Basically in the city the poor can sell drugs and be in gangs. In rural America that’s not as big a thing.
The million people OD’ing on cheap heroin and fentanyl disagree.

The million people OD’ing on cheap heroin and fentanyl disagree.

In a small town like structure one person or gang will own it all. In the city you can diversify

In a small town like structure one person or gang will own it all. In the city you can diversify
Bullshit. I watched Sons of Anarchy. I know how this works.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious the underlying issue for violent crime in general is poverty. The ball has been the court of the Democrats in Chicago for decades now and they've really done fuck all to make things better. But we're going to blame guns, regardless of where they come from for the issue.

You really want to know why the Dems haven't done shit about it? Because they still subscribe to trickle down economics that Reagen subscribed to. Only instead of favoring big business they keep the money, contracts, jobs and pensions among the government only letting in the few that play their little games and grease the right palms. Their answer always being to the outsiders... Raise taxes to pay for this... And that... and that money that supposed to be invested into schools, roads, etc just disappears into thin air.

Yeah, how progressive of them

<Huh2><Huh2><Huh2>

Yeah, it's pretty obvious the underlying issue for violent crime in general is poverty. The ball has been the court of the Democrats in Chicago for decades now and they've really done fuck all to make things better. But we're going to blame guns, regardless of where they come from for the issue.

You really want to know why the Dems haven't done shit about it? Because they still subscribe to trickle down economics that Reagen subscribed to. Only instead of favoring big business they keep the money, contracts, jobs and pensions among the government only letting in the few that play their little games and grease the right palms. Their answer always being to the outsiders... Raise taxes to pay for this... And that... and that money that supposed to be invested into schools, roads, etc just disappears into thin air.

Yeah, how progressive of them

<Huh2><Huh2><Huh2>

Oh yes, it's poverty. It's not that Indiana has supremely lax gun control laws, and thousands of weapons filter into a state with stricter gun control like Illinois. Nope!!!

It's also laughable to sit here, positing the "Dem run cities suck!!!" line when cities like Chicago are subject to state and federal law as well. One might think those would contribute to these problems, that is, if one weren't a moron.

Yes, we are going to blame the state with lax gun control when that state filters in thousands of guns to a state with more strict gun control measures, your little obfuscation retardation aside.

warren-poccahantus-300x300.jpg

Oh yes, it's poverty. It's not that Indiana has supremely lax gun control laws, and thousands of weapons filter into a state with stricter gun control like Illinois. Nope!!!

It's also laughable to sit here, positing the "Dem run cities suck!!!" line when cities like Chicago are subject to state and federal law as well. One might think those would contribute to these problems, that is, if one weren't a moron.

Yes, we are going to blame the state with lax gun control when that state filters in thousands of guns to a state with more strict gun control measures, your little obfuscation retardation aside.

Tone it down and don't be as obvious. The person you are replying to has actually lived in Chicago.

You can complain about the gun control laws all you want but it doesn't make anything I said any less correct. Do you even live or have lived in Chicago? I spent 35 years of my life there and youre going to act like I don't know what I'm talking about.

News flash there are cities all over the US with much higher per capita shooting rates than Chicago so let's no act like it's some special case.

You call me a retard because I call it like is and you're to busy getting all defensive of your political party of choice. I hate to break it to you.. the machine has failed people in that city. I don't give a fuck what letter is after their name.

Back