Tucker: "What's Destroying Rural America? Vulture Capitalism."

You can complain about the gun control laws all you want but it doesn't make anything I said any less correct. Do you even live or have lived in Chicago? I spent 35 years of my life there and youre going to act like I don't know what I'm talking about.

News flash there are cities all over the US with much higher per capita shooting rates than Chicago so let's no act like it's some special case.

You call me a retard because I call it like is and you're to busy getting all defensive of your political party of choice. I hate to break it to you.. the machine has failed people in that city. I don't give a fuck what letter is after their name.

Yes, I am aware that Chicago, like most other major cities, despite conservative moaning about dem run cities and whatnot, have greatly reduced their rates of violent crime nowhere close to the levels we saw, especially in the 1980s.

Your having lived in Chicago does nothing to argue for how poverty, and not a massive influx of guns across state lines from a state with lax gun control, is the root cause for these guns being used in the majority of shootings in Chicago.

If you want to talk poverty, you need look at the party that bends over backwards for corporations, busts unions, and whose supply side economics helped hollow out the manufacturing sector among many.

Back