Tucker: "What's Destroying Rural America? Vulture Capitalism."

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
As you all know, I am a card carrying partisan hack, but I have to give props when props are due.

This is a very good piece from Tucker Carlson looking at the collapse of a small town, Singer, Nebraska, due to the predatory financial practices of investment manager, Paul Singer, who-- as Tucker pointedly mentions-- was the second largest contributor to the GOP in 2016.

I give Tucker credit in this piece for not spoiling his message with his usual false equivalences.

Some A-Level UFC analysis by Tucker Carlson.

Tucker Carlson is one of the only sane journalists in the western world

Tucker is the best political commentator on tv.

hes good at exposing liberal/progressive nonsense, however will call conservatives for their bs as well.

This next economic crash is going to be ROUGH

Wealth continues to calcify at the top, leaving less and less for the common man.

Tucker only has a problem with vulture capitalism now that Mitt Romney is persona non grata.

I'm sure he had no problem with it in 2012. I bet he still has his Bain Capital swag.

As you all know, I am a card carrying partisan hack, but I have to give props when props are due.

This is a very good piece from Tucker Carlson looking at the collapse of a small town, Singer, Nebraska, due to the predatory financial practices of investment manager, Paul Singer, who-- as Tucker pointedly mentions-- was the second largest contributor to the GOP in 2016.

I give Tucker credit in this piece for not spoiling his message with his usual false equivalences.

I did not know.

hes good at exposing liberal/progressive nonsense, however will call conservatives for their bs as well.

Agreed. A little far right for my taste, but probably the most objective/ sensible commentator that conservatives have.

Just compare him to turds like Trump and Rush Limbaugh....

True.

Except the liberal/progressive nonsense usually amounts to teenagers wanting you to treat trans people with respect or black people wanting accountability for police who murder unarmed victims. Meanwhile, the conservative bs has more to do with keeping millions of people in poverty, scamming seniors and confiscating their homes, dumping millions of tons of sludge into rivers, exploiting child labor, and stuff like that.

It's sad when Tucker covers these issues better than the so-called liberal media. Also, he puts more progressives on than the "liberal" network MSNBC.

Tucker only has a problem with vulture capitalism now that Mitt Romney is persona non grata.

I'm sure he had no problem with it in 2012. I bet he still has his Bain Capital swag.

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I don’t remember him ever complaining about Bain Capital.

Even if the timing comes across as a bit sleazy, I’m glad he put this story out there.

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I don’t remember him ever complaining about Bain Capital.

Even if the timing comes across as a bit sleazy, I’m glad he put this story out there.

Fuck Tucker, he's a Mercer Group stooge anyway.

So he can spare me the crocodile tears over vulture capitalism like he actually gives a fuck about anything but himself.

What a weird time in politics. I really don't know how you can box people into left and right, Democrat and Republican anymore.

What a weird time in politics. I really don't know how you can box people into left and right, Democrat and Republican anymore.

Well, as Globalists continue to not even hide anymore, people are going to keep peeling the layers back. Most normal sane people are starting to realize something is up, and this whole left vs right, red vs blue thing is doctored.

I did not know.

Fuck Tucker, he's a Mercer Group stooge anyway.

So he can spare me the crocodile tears over vulture capitalism like he actually gives a fuck about anything but himself.
True...

But...

Is anyone else putting piece like this up on a major network?

I mean, I'm not voting to give Comrade Tucker the Pulitzer, but this is the type of story we should be seeing and hearing more of.

Last edited:

It's hard to know how much is authentic and how much is Carlson (and his staff) getting out ahead of a conservative backlash against the GOP's exploitative and corrupt capitalist core.

To be sure, there will almost surely still be several decades of Republican voters sticking with the GOP out of commitment to its identity politics and sheer political muscle memory. But it makes sense to have an off-ramp in the event that that's not the case.

Either way, I think it's important that the left give Carlson room to move his message left.

Let the hypocrite act like he gives a fuck cause we all know what he really is

Back