Tucker: "What's Destroying Rural America? Vulture Capitalism."

True.

Except the liberal/progressive nonsense usually amounts to teenagers wanting you to treat trans people with respect or black people wanting accountability for police who murder unarmed victims. Meanwhile, the conservative bs has more to do with keeping millions of people in poverty, scamming seniors and confiscating their homes, dumping millions of tons of sludge into rivers, exploiting child labor, and stuff like that.

except teenagers or better yet those with teenagers mental/emotional capacity are in charge of democrat/liberals now.

N it’s way more than just “treating trans with respect n justice for innocent targeted by bad cops”

It’s complete reshaping of society where crime is no longer prosecuted, where cops can’t do their jobs, no more immigration laws n if you disagree with any of this you’re labelled some type of ist or ism.

Of course there’s big tech giants making sure to silence anybody who dare oppose progressive doctrine.

Now pure capitalist system that conservatives want (that tucker doesn’t even fully agree with) is ruthless n unforgiving, but at least you’re in charge of your own fate n whether you succeed or fail is up to you.

the other side wants to constantly reward losers n penalize winners.

Basically it’s your fault it you work hard n save your money, have a house n paid for your kids education.

all that while no longer respecting the current law n doing everything to change laws n decriminalize criminal behaviour

Republicans destroyed rural America.

Do you know how I know that? Because these rural folks always vote for them.

Stop blaming democrats when republicans ruined this country.

Republicans destroyed rural America.

Do you know how I know that? Because these rural folks always vote for them.

Stop blaming democrats when republicans ruined this country.

So democrats destroyed inner cities n Afro American communities?

Yeah lots of people been saying singer is scum for well over a decade

What dodge? Blue states and major cities pay for the country. Rural red states are net drains on the country.

What that has to do with inner cities ran by democracts being in crappy conditions again?

What that has to do with inner cities ran by democracts being in crappy conditions again?

Boy you’re missing the point. Entire red states are destroyed.entite rural counties are in the gutter. Nyc might have poor inner city folks but the city itself pays for the country.

It’s not a taker from the federal government like rural America. Rural America has been ruined by GOP policy. They’ve controlled the house for the majority of the years since the early 90s.

Stop blaming inner cities when your problems come directly from the politicians you vote for. In this case the GOP

actually makes a factual, well though out piece

' f that guy, blah blah blah'

good times?

I can't find the exact videos at the moment, but your post reminds me of when Tucker seemingly supported E. Warren's economic policies and discussed her book on two-income families.

The other video that comes to mind is Tucker arguing with Ben Shapiro about automation. Shapiro takes the dogmatic capitalist perspective, in that the free market can do no wrong, whereas Tucker takes a more humanist and, dare I say it, nationalist perspective saying that putting a massive amount of workers out of work via self-driving cars would be highly detrimental to the country.

This latter point hits on a split that I see coming in the GOP in the future (protectionist nationalist economic policies vs deregulated laissez faire)

There's always been tension (intellectually if not socially) between right-wing libertarianism and conservatism. See this, by the most significant American conservative thinker of the 20th century. I don't see a split being likely, as right-wing libertarians don't have enough supporters to even count as a major faction if they break with conservatives.

Stop blaming inner cities when your problems come directly from the politicians you vote for. In this case the GOP

When I lived in Chicago, you couldn't even vote for Republicans in local elections.... They weren't even on the ballot. So what did the local politicians do? They made sure they kept minorities down and out. Hype up what they were going to do to fix the issues and never do it. It's pretty amazing how the Democrats there treat minorities like they are these helpless people that can't do anything for themselves and should rely on the government to do everything for them.

actually makes a factual, well though out piece

' f that guy, blah blah blah'

good times?

Well, you can forgive reluctance when it comes to taking seriously the words of a propagandist like Tucker who sat by and cheerled 8 years of insane financial policies by the Bush admin, and has spread the gospel of supply side economics for decades, starts talking about the effects of the same policies being bad.

I mean, he's still on Fox, the main propaganda network that spews talking points in support of the elite vulture capitalists he speaks of. He supports Trump, someone who has bilked taxpayers for BILLIONS to subsidize his business failures, after all.

When I lived in Chicago, you couldn't even vote for Republicans in local elections.... They weren't even on the ballot. So what did the local politicians do? They made sure they kept minorities down and out. Hype up what they were going to do to fix the issues and never do it. It's pretty amazing how the Democrats there treat minorities like they are these helpless people that can't do anything for themselves and should rely on the government to do everything for them.

Chicago has its problems in certain areas but for the most part it’s a great city. I’ve visited many times and love it there.

your passed on knowledge will be soundly ignored from that Sherbro. In one ear and out the other

And your new AV, it lacks skin. Just sayin..:D

Last edited:
Back