Trump's Free Speech Echo Chamber

Nice about face/attempt to say something relevant.

Parlors free to join agreement doesn’t somehow make it not an echo chamber. It is an echo chamber. And the ceo is trying to recruit liberals so it lives up to its expectations as a free speech arena

I’m nowhere near as triggered as you are —- every post of yours is outrage
{<jordan}

You're triggered by a platform you don't even use. If leftists don't want to join a site that doesn't censor opposing viewpoints, that's nobody's fault but their own. You all say over and over "private company, if you don't like it, start your own", then when somebody does, you get triggered and call it an "echo chamber" because leftists don't want dialogue they can't control.

I watch a lot of progressive news channels and all I get recommended to me are conservative outlets like Shapiro, Crowder, Rubin, Prager U etc.

Then there are all the culture war channels like Mark Dice that have millions of viewers.

I don't understand how so many people think they are being targeted. Doesn't seem to reflect reality.
Same. Maybe they just think i'm hate watching the progressive channels. I click "do not recommend" but they're back within a couple of weeks. I blame Joe Rogan or maybe it's all the gun channels i would watch back in the day when researching my next purchase.

It only echos when Conservatives speak, because they're standing inside a giant Leftist vagina called Western Civilization 2020.

Are liberals not allowed to post there or is the issue just that liberals aren't in total control of the platform and able to censor and ban anyone they disagree with like on every other platform?

OK now on the right app lol. Yes this is just Twitter for conservatives. It's just as stupid and vapid as Twitter except every comment is about how liberals are stupid instead of every comment being about how conservatives are stupid.

Big deal.

{<jordan}

You're triggered by a platform you don't even use. If leftists don't want to join a site that doesn't censor opposing viewpoints, that's nobody's fault but their own. You all say over and over "private company, if you don't like it, start your own", then when somebody does, you get triggered and call it an "echo chamber" because leftists don't want dialogue they can't control.

Like.

I did open a Parler account, but I'm not leaving Twitter. I'm going to stick around and wait to bathe in liberal tears this November.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/abramb...s-new-favorite-social-media-app/#36240685016f

It's an app called Parlor whose user base is almost entirely conservatives who felt persecuted for their thoughts and stripped of their rights of free speech. "Bad ideas should be confronted in regular discourse. That's the beauty of free speech" is a paraphrasing of the CEO's vision for Parlor. The obvious irony is that he created an air tight echo chamber where conservatives can go and cathartically masturbate their brains.

Another observation is that free speech isn't the goal if you move to an app like Parlor to communicate with people -- it's freedom from opposing views.

#uncleJoe

It's like you just automatically say whatever is the opposite of the truth. Twitter is silencing conservatives and creating a left wing echo chamber. Parlr is not censoring anyone and they can speak their mind, left or right.

So its 4Chan the app? Well at least when one of its members inevitably decides to shoot up a crowd this will make it easier to track them down.

Crowder has literally been targeted. He's just too big to care about demonotization. Mark Dice is also demonotized. They are both also clearly being fucked around by Youtube's search algorithm, as are most conservative voices.
And so are plenty of left wing channels. It has nothing to do with conservatism but rather going against mainstream media.

And so are plenty of left wing channels.

Name one.

It has nothing to do with conservatism but rather going against mainstream media.

True about mainstream media being the biggest culprit, but it's undeniable that conservative voices get flagged about 10-1 over Liberal voices, and have their videos buried in the algorithm.

There's wholesale censorship of conservative viewpoints going on right now. Twitter and Reddit are prime examples. I swear, you Victim Status Culture people will never be satisfied knowing there are opinions different that yours that are being shared.

There are literally millions of rightists on Twitter and Reddit. The second sentence is funny in light of that. This nails it:

Another observation is that free speech isn't the goal if you move to an app like Parlor to communicate with people -- it's freedom from opposing views.

To rightists, "free speech" means that only they get a voice.

Back