Trump's Free Speech Echo Chamber

You said that some conservatives are not able to express their views on social media. And in response to me pointing out that conservative reach on social media has never been larger and perhaps even disproportionally so, you claimed that I hadn't seen the stories of conservatives content being removed. So what were you trying to say then?

Why are you outright lying? How many times must bias be proved to you people before you except the fact? Conservatives has absolutely been censored and it’s a matter of fact. Project Veritas has exposed the bias clearly, you want to continue peddling your lies, have at it, but know haha your lying scum.

liberals and leftist do not understand the most simple, basic and easy to understand concepts. Like freedom or speech, or the right to PEACEABLE assemble.
Liberals would understand this, but Leftism has taken over the democrat party. The true liberal is now considered right wing by todays leftists.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/abramb...s-new-favorite-social-media-app/#36240685016f

It's an app called Parlor whose user base is almost entirely conservatives who felt persecuted for their thoughts and stripped of their rights of free speech. "Bad ideas should be confronted in regular discourse. That's the beauty of free speech" is a paraphrasing of the CEO's vision for Parlor. The obvious irony is that he created an air tight echo chamber where conservatives can go and cathartically masturbate their brains.

Another observation is that free speech isn't the goal if you move to an app like Parlor to communicate with people -- it's freedom from opposing views.

#uncleJoe
What kind of fucking dork cares

Liberals would understand this, but Leftism has taken over the democrat party. The true liberal is now considered right wing by todays leftists.

Granted, you are obviously correct. Sad that the word liberal has been hijacked by the violent left. They are indeed a violent group of jackboot authoritarians.

I mean let's not pretend like Twitter isn't an echo chamber too...

I had a look at Parler but it says you need to give them your phone number to sign up? Yeah no thanks.

Why are you outright lying? How many times must bias be proved to you people before you except the fact? Conservatives has absolutely been censored and it’s a matter of fact. Project Veritas has exposed the bias clearly, you want to continue peddling your lies, have at it, but know haha your lying scum.

Project Veritas
tenor.gif

https://www.forbes.com/sites/abramb...s-new-favorite-social-media-app/#36240685016f

It's an app called Parlor whose user base is almost entirely conservatives who felt persecuted for their thoughts and stripped of their rights of free speech. "Bad ideas should be confronted in regular discourse. That's the beauty of free speech" is a paraphrasing of the CEO's vision for Parlor. The obvious irony is that he created an air tight echo chamber where conservatives can go and cathartically masturbate their brains.

Another observation is that free speech isn't the goal if you move to an app like Parlor to communicate with people -- it's freedom from opposing views.

#uncleJoe

just signed up for parlor, thanks.

I mean let's not pretend like Twitter isn't an echo chamber too...

I had a look at Parler but it says you need to give them your phone number to sign up? Yeah no thanks.

it sucks, I have a burner phone for that stuff. bought with cash and the minutes bought with a gift card bought with cash. *removes tin foil codpiece*

It's an app called Parlor whose user base is almost entirely conservatives who felt persecuted for their thoughts and stripped of their rights of free speech.

OMG people on one political side are getting unfairly persecuted by yt, fb, and twitter so they are trying to make a new platform popular????? How fucking dare we. This is a perfect time to cry over something.

PS there are people on there who magically got banned from yt, twitter, and FB at the same time.

It's true that conservatives are treated unfairly on Twitter etc. (I've experienced it numerous times myself) but the answer is not to move to Parler. That's just giving the liberals exactly what they want. Gotta stay in it, to win it.

<Fedor23>

If Trump actually moves most of his social media activity over there and people follow him just to get riled up I won't have an ounce of sympathy.

Don't care who Parler bans either.

Can I have some examples of Twitter or Facebook or Medium censoring "ideas" or "free speech"?
Fox News is the most watched "news" show on network cable, some of the biggest channels on youtube are right-leaning and conservatives with millions of subscribers (much more than any left leaning channels), twitter and facebook as well. Look at the wave of anti-SJW channels and the hundreds of millions of views they created. Conservatives and the right have never had a bigger reach on all media platforms. I simply don't get this argument.
Project Veritas
tenor.gif
There's loads of examples of Twitter, Facebook and allied corps bias and censorship. That was the whole point of Trumps Publisher EO recently.

The defenders didn't even deny it, just that they "could do anything they want" (political curate and censor content whilst being a publisher and a platform at the same time) by virtue of "being a private business".

There's loads of examples of Twitter, Facebook and allied corps bias and censorship. That was the whole point of Trumps Publisher EO recently.

The defenders didn't even deny it, just that they "could do anything they want" (political curate and censor content whilst being a publisher and a platform at the same time) by virtue of "being a private business".

I wonder if trumps eo will apply to parlor when they get spammed by blm

Can I have some examples of Twitter or Facebook or Medium censoring "ideas" or "free speech"?
I had a video of the LA riot copyright claimed by the UK Associated Press; it was demonetized then later removed. News organizations run clips all the time but mine gets removed...

Back